• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My regular UU team

dkl65

Hello!
I am not very good at the lower tiers. I made a UU team that is probably not very good:

:620: Mienshao (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Regenerator
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Hi Jump Kick
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
- Fake Out
Mienshao is a physical sweeper. Fake Out is to deal some free damage. Hi Jump Kick is a very good physical move. Stone Edge is a good coverage move and U-Turn is for switching and healing.

;407; Roserade @ Black Sludge
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Def
Timid Nature
- Toxic Spikes
- Spikes
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Fire]
Roserade is the lead Pokemon. It sets up as many entry hazards as possible, and survive enough to put up the entry hazards. 252 EVs in Defense to raise its poor 55 Defense, and 252 Speed is to do is job as quickly as possible. Giga Drain and HP Fire is just some attacking moves.

:609: Chandelure @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Psychic
Chandelure is the special sweeper. It has all special moves that I thought were decent, and a Life Orb to deal more damage.

;143; Snorlax @ Sitrus Berry
Trait: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Return
- Crunch
- Fire Punch
- Curse
Snorlax is the bulky physical sweeper. Sitrus Berry is to increase longevity. Curse is for boosting.

;488; Cresselia (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Calm Mind
- Ice Beam
- Psychic
- Substitute
Cresselia is the bulky Pokemon. The plan is to Substitute, Calm Mind behind the Substitute, and actually do some damage. Leftovers is a good item with Substitute.

:555: Darmanitan @ Life Orb
Trait: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Punch
Darmanitan is a fast physical sweeper. Most of its moves are boosted by Sheer Force, so there is no Life Orb recoil. Flare Blitz OHKOs most Pokemon. Fire Punch is for when Flare Blitz is not needed. The other two moves are just coverage moves.

Please rate my team and give me some suggestion for different items, moves, Pokemon and strategy!

Thanks!

Ilan

Ok the team seems good. There is no item clause on UU so you can use an item twice (don't use the item clause).
On mienshao use Life Orb for more damage regenerator repairs the damage.
On Roserade put like 176 EVs in HP for overall bulk.
Chandelure- Use choice scarf if you want although 80 speed is Okeish for UU a choice scarf isn't a bad choice.
On snorlax put rest instead of crunch and earhquake instead of fire punch to hit rock types too (just make sure bronzong is down before boosting). and chesto berry or leftovers for item.
On cresselia you should use Morning sun>Psychic because otherwise you will be worn down easily and ice beam have good enough coverage.
Darmanitan good.