• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My request shop!

rayquazair

Master owner
I can do mixes,trainer cards,and banners.I also need people to do chao,pokeballs,and eggs.I will update the front page with new stuff as soon as I get it!

Pikasteel

Elecquaza

Last edited:

rayquazair

Master owner
Come on!I'm good!

Zikachu

Cascade Trainer
Do you do trainer mixes?

rayquazair

Master owner
Zikachu said:
Do you do trainer mixes?
No.Can you cuz I need someone who can!

Zikachu

Cascade Trainer
No I have never tried. That's why I ask other peopleto do them. I don't have the good programs (Adobe Paintshop, Paint Shop Pro) all I have is MS Paint.

rayquazair

Master owner
music17 said:
I'll do eggs...i'll give you some examples when i am on my comp tonight but i think i could do the job.
ok.Thanks!

rayquazair

Master owner
music17 said:
maybe ill try pokeballs and iPokemon to but i haven't tried them yet
OK!It is fine with me!

music17

Dark Trainer
Yeah i know i am posting a lot but this is it till i/we have a request...
iDitto_edited-1.jpg

my iDitto

CharmanderEggFinished.jpg

Charmander Egg...not my best but I didn't have a lot of time to upload others...For eggs I am going through the pokedex mostly, but i will skip around and stuff for requests and adjust others...

iPokemon Request Form:
Pokemon:
Background Color:
Font:

Egg:
Pokemon:
Any Body Parts?: