• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Review of Pokemon Jupiter! (A Pokemon Ruby Hack!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mhun2013

Pokemon Jupiter: http://www.vizzed.com/playonlinegames/game.php?id=38752

This one sentence is all one needs to know to be sold on this game... THE FREAKING ORIGINAL FAKEMON HAVE ORIGINAL CRIES!!!!!!!!!

I never ever got why it was so hard for anyone to make original battle cries for the Pokémon but DAMN is it satisfying!

Graphics: The graphics are just as good (if not better sprite wise) than all the 3rd generation Pokemon games for the GBA! I freaking adore these new Fakemon as it adds so much replay-ability to the game! - 10

Sound: The music for this game is unbelievable! I've never played a Golden Sun game in my life but wow... this soundtrack and the cries of the Fakemon are beautiful! Couldn't ask for more! - 10

Addictiveness: Holy cow is this game beyond addictive! This game is the PURE DEFINITION of addictive! Play it for yourself and you'll understand! - 10

Story: Now here is where the game falls... like hard lol. Besides the very beginning, there is literally no story whatsoever! It isn't bad since the story isn't the main selling point for this game but dang! All you do is the typical "Gym to Gym" routine haha. No surprises in store for you! - 5

Depth: Also the other breaking point for this game. This game is only about 3-5 hours long because after the 3rd gym... DEAD END! I'm looking around as we speak but as of right now there is NO WAY AROUND getting farther in the game beyond the 3rd gym which breaks my heart because this is SUCH A GOOD GAME! Hopefully, one day, it will continue on... but for now... - 5

Difficulty: I was actually surprised how many times I lost to the 1st and 2nd gym leader, 3 loses to the 1st and 4 to the 2nd, but it just made me wanna try even harder and raise my Fakemons levels even higher! Definitely more challenging than a normal Pokemon game but I liked the challenge! - 7

Overall, the sprites and music are to DIE FOR!!! Every new place you visit and location has FANTASTIC MUSIC and the sprites all move and look ASTOUNDING! The faults I find in this game can be a deal breaker for some but, for me, it is well worth it because this game has so much to offer besides the story and depth! Except for those two, this game is PURE PERFECTION ALL THE WAY THROUGH! - 9

Thank the lord someone went to the trouble to make this because I am SO SOLD right now on this game and everyone and I mean EVERYONE who enjoys fan made and fakemon NEED to play this <3 !

Hell... EVERYONE NEEDS TO PLAY THIS ASTOUNDING GAME NO MATTER YOUR GAMING PREFERENCE! <3

KEEP IT UP!

P.S. I hope people start to realize we really appreciate it when people make their own cries! This game EASILY destroys all other hacked games on this site because Pokemon Jupiter doesn't even look hacked (with some exceptions in the main towns later on)! I AM BEYOND ADDICTED TO THIS GAME... LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA!

Thumbs all the way up!

P.P.S. I really wish the creator would of used better pictures to show off this game! Please look in the user submitted page below on the Pokemon Jupiter main page to see all the amazing experiences that are awaiting you in this game!

Graphics - 10
Sound - 10
Addictive - 10
Story - 5
Depth - 5
Difficulty - 7

Overall - 9

Original Post: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=54180

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.