• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Robotboy picture

Uh, no offense, but it looks like a 5-year-old drew it.:(

Kimori

Feel my soul
It's okay, but maybe you should try to shade it and outline it? :) Then it will look much better!

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
I have to agree. I have no idea what that blue thing is and the lightening looks horrible. What is the picture supposed to be of anyway?

absol attacker

go, my army!
the outline on everything is wavy, uneven and black, both robotboy's and bloo's arms are disproportional, the cloud is a thin scribble, the lightning is deformed severely, robotboy's face and bloo's mouth are far too small, bloo is too stumpy and looks like he's standing, robotboy's leg is fused to his body and his arms are attatched to his waist, and there is no shading at all besides what saving it as .jpg did. not only is is bad (to be blunt), but the fact that you're claiming you're 20 really doesn't help our judgement of your skill.

Last edited:

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
Um, I'm sorry but your picture is worse than when my five year old sister draws a "butterfly". So I have to say your picture is terrible. Bloo looks awful and the lightning looks like, well, I don't know but it stinks.

Clockworkz

SURPRISE BUTTSECKS
lil_skitty said:
It's okay, but maybe you should try to shade it and outline it? :) Then it will look much better!
I hate comments like this, especially about putrescent things like this. Look at her age. She's 20 years old. Even if she did manage to outline and shade that, it'd still look like something someone tossed together in about 2 minutes. Realize when something is beyond repair, and no amount of help will aid it.

Last edited:

Hikari Tenshi

erghh... hungry...
The age of a person's drawing does not matter. At least give some advice on how to fix it! People can fix what ever they are doing with some time.

Anyway, maybe shading it more and straighter outlines will help the picture. Is If you try and experiment with your pictures, it may help you and you will get better.

*Bashamo*

Hates his username.
Let's consider it HER form of art. You have to look at art in a proffesional way to find its shine. Being her style, she can do what the heck that she wants with it. If Pikagirl does not like her style, and she practises, she could make an even more appealing style. All art styles are good. All you have to do is use perspective. That's what art is about.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Well I read your posts and yeah you're not really that good I've made a new one following what you said and thorght I'd show it to ya I myself think it came out very well except I think I made Tommy's head abit too big I'm not very good at shading on paint but I did the best I can I saved this one as a png. cus jpg just pixelated my previous pic any what do you think is it better than my first one or are there still things I need to improve on.

Absol attacker: Robotboy's legs are ment to be fused to his body he is a robot I did the arms better though.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f269/ashmyangel/bless2.png

Last edited:
Well, it's an improvement, but Tommy's head is too big and he doesn't have a mouth! Oh, and you never said it was made in Paint! It's much better when it's hand drawn, i already know how hard it is to draw in Paint!

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
yeah I know. I did actully put a mouth in (It's the nose I forgot lol It's fixed though) I can try hand drawing it But I don't have a scanner But I could use the digital camera. I think I'm improving with the pics I make on paint trust they used look alot worse. Well best get started on my hand drawn version.

Last edited:

Eevee_Master

♥Eevee♥
I think the second it better than the first one ^.^

Oh yeah, i just noticed the mouth....lol!

Treeckoman7

Stickers are ghetto
The Second Picture really isn't all better than the first... both pictures are sort of botched beyond repair...