• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Rock Type Team

Khaoscontrol

Obsessor Collector
This team is strictly rock type, but here it is:

Tyranitar Lv. 100 Ability: Sand Stream
HP:382 Attack:403 Defense:233 Sp. Attack:195 Sp. Defense:229 Speed:144
Earthquake, Stone Edge, Crunch, Stealth Rock
Item: Chople Berry (Weakens super effective fighting type attack.)

Kabutops Lv. 100 Ability: Battle Armor
HP:261 Attack:323 Defense:234 Sp. Attack:138 Sp. Defense:153 Speed:260
Waterfall, Rock Slide, Aerial Ace, Night Slash
Item: Splash Plate/King's Rock

Omastar Lv. 100 Ability: Shell Armor
HP:274 Attack:152 Defense:308 Sp. Attack:265 Sp. Defense:176 Speed:132
Surf, Hydro Pump, Ice Beam, Rock Slide
Item: Sitrus Berry

Cradily Lv. 100 Ability: Suction Cups
HP:314 Attack:216 Defense:239 Sp. Attack:214 Sp. Defense:227 Speed:107
Stone Edge, Toxic, Energy Ball, Flash
Item: Hard Stone

Aerodactyl Lv. 100 Ability: Pressure
HP:281 Attack:283 Defense:142 Sp. Attack:142 Sp. Defense:164 Speed:371
Rock Slide, Fly, Crunch, Roost
Item: Dread Plate

Rampardos Lv. 100 Ability: Mold Breaker
HP:356 Attack:387 Defense:159 Sp. Attack:187 Sp. Defense:172 Speed:173
Zen Headbutt, Head Smash, Swords Dance, Avalanche
Item: Scope Lens

I do realize they are all rock. I'm not stupid. Please give me ratings and suggestions!

peacemaker987

Custom User Title
Ohhh, someone else with a rock mono! GOGOGOGOGOGO

Aqua Tail / Dragon Dance / Curse are all options over Stealth Rock.

Meh, there'll probably be more comments if you use the format xD

Pokemon@Item
Nature / Ability
EVs (Optional)
-Move
-Move
-Move
-Move

DarumakkaImposter

its a good team( that i hope to battle tomorrow and i apologize that wifi took so long)

Dragard

I wasn't even there.
We don't care about your Pokemon's stats, if anything, only post up EVs if you EV trained. We have the basic idea of what each Pokemon can do. Also, as mentioned above, please read the rules... Your format is difficult on the eyes...

its a good team( that i hope to battle tomorrow and i apologize that wifi took so long)

That doesn't help at all... I hate to "minimod," but c'mon, you should at least know that much... Anyways, on with the suggestions.

Kabutops
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Jet
- Sword's Dance

I recommend Stone Edge in place of Rock Slide for the extra power. Sword's Dance up and hit things hard. Aqua Jet is there for priority, as you're using Sandstorm and not Rain Dance.

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Fire Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Rampardos is already insanely strong, and isn't very fast, so slap on a Choice Scarf and get rid of Sword's Dance. Head Smash can do a load of damage, but you'll get hurt a lot. I recommend Stone Edge, but it's really your choice here. Avalanche is a no go. It makes you go last, and Rampardos shouldn't be taking to many hits... He's pretty frail. Fire Punch gives him more coverage.

I see a lot of other problems, like Cradily's Flash, but I'm eating right now. I'll edit later, if someone else doesn't come along.