• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my rotation Pokemon team so far

Barrysun

well, I've decided to post up my best Pokémon. so here they are:

Tyrantume
Item: King's rock
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Strong Jaw
Moves: Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide

one of my top guys in this list

Snorlax
Item: Rocky Helmet
Nature: adamant
Ability: Immunity
Body slam
sleep talk
yawn (will soon replace with rest as soon as I catch Articuno)
Brick break

been using this guy to catch the legendary Pokémon. (still got Articuno left to capture) plus Sleep talk is here just incase I run into anyone who likes to cheat by using a sleeping move. Darkrai players should think twice before putting Snorlax to sleep.

Lucario
Item: Lucarionite
Nature: Adamant
Ability: steadfast
Blaze Kick
Sky uppercut
Bulk up
Poison jab

I've breed this Lucario to have my favorite Egg moves from my older generations of Lucarios.

Vaporeon
Item: Amulet Coin
Nature: Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
Ice beam
Muddy water
surf
shadow ball

my Vapereon for Gen 6. I'm thinking of replacing Muddy water for something else since Surf is a lot more reliable

Chenaught
Item: quick claw
Nature: Jolly
Ability:Overgrow
Body slam
seed bomb
Spiky Shield
brick break

the 6th gen starter. he is a goo of physical attacker. and it's priceless to use Spiky Shield.

Espeon
Item:
Nature: Modest
Ability: Synchronize
Morning sun (missed having Skill swipe to use on Vaporeon)
Dazzling gleam
Psychic
shadow ball

Last edited:

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Oh my, this list is absolutely enormous! ^_^" Could you perhaps narrow it down to either six pokemon, or four? (as per battle mansion rules)
Also where will you be using this, the battle mansion, or online?

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Oh my, this list is absolutely enormous! ^_^" Could you perhaps narrow it down to either six pokemon, or four? (as per battle mansion rules)
Also where will you be using this, the battle mansion, or online?
I think he is using multiple teams in his playthrough because the exp share makes training a whole lot easier.

I think he is using multiple teams in his playthrough because the exp share makes training a whole lot easier.

I have half a box of babies I'm ready to use and rotate thru. I get so excited for the new games. And Aggron 64, Tyranitar 62, aerodactyl 46 ready to be finshed with mega forms. I would post them all up because I need ideas how to rotate but I'll wait to get to the 7th gym.

Barrysun

yea, I did have two team types in Pokémon Battle revolution, one team contains my Vaporeon and Espeon the skill swipers in one team and Charizard and Vileplume on the other team uses the Sunny day combo. (I wonder if we'll see something for Wii-U. I am recreating my team on Y from older generations
the main guys I've been using on wifi battles are Tyrantrum, Vaporeon, Espeon Blaziken, and two randomly selected pokemon from the list. (when it comes to doubles, Vaporeon, Jolteon, Delphox, and Sylveon will be my main double battlers)

KillerDraco

Alright, that's a bit easier to work with.

Tyrantrum doesn't really make good use of a King's Rock, given it's too slow to Flinch anything. Try giving it Life Orb or Leftovers instead. In addition, I'd try to breed for Dragon Dance on it, and replace either Crunch or Dragon Claw with it (either one is viable, since most of the time you'll be doing SlideQuake anyway).

Sleep talk without Rest is a bit silly, given that no one ever really tries to put Snorlax to sleep, and if they don't put Snorlax to sleep it's a wasted move. If you want to have Sleep Talk, you could always try the classic, albeit dated RestTalk strategy. If you do, replace Yawn with Rest, and Brick Break with Crunch; it'll prevent you from being walled by Ghosts, who Snorlax can usually handle due to high HP and special defense. Plus, now that Steel no longer resists Dark, RestTalk sets are not quite walled by Steels as easily. If you don't want RestTalk though, replace those two moves with Fire Punch and Earthquake, respectively.

For Lucario, most of the moves there tend to be... outclassed. Try something along the lines of...

Mega Lucario @ Lucarionite
Adaptability
Jolly Nature
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
-Swords Dance
-Close Combat
-Bullet Punch
-Crunch

Mega Lucario @ Lucarionite
Adaptability
Timid Nature
4 HP / 252 Spe / 252 Spe
-Nasty Plot
-Aura Sphere/Vacuum Wave
-Shadow Ball
-Flash Cannon

Both are effectively the same, but different sides of the offensive spectrum. Boost, and then sweep. Fighting/Ghost has perfect neutral coverage, while Fighting/Dark/Steel has similar offensive coverage.

Barrysun

for Tyrantrum, guess I'll have to find a female Tyrunt/Tyrantrum for breeding purposes. I'll replace the king's rock with leftovers.
Snorlax, I will replace yawn with Rest as soon as I capture Articuno. (I noticed the lack of legendaries in this game.)
and rebreading Lucario does look like alot of work.