• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Ruby Team

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh
Woo.

Ok so here is my up to date ruby team. Im currently trying to get hold of thunderbolt for Gardevoir, and this team will be used agais the elite 4 (when i get there) O and i cnt be bothred to get decent natures.

Lairon TIMID Lv 33
Sturdy
Iron Tail
Metal Claw
Strength
Secret Power WILL BE REPLACED WITH EARTHQUAKE

Combusken TIMID Lv 33
Blaze
Double Kick
Ember WILL BE REPLACED BY FLAMETHROWER
Rock Smash
Peck WILL BE REPLACED BY BLAZE KICK

Gardevoir TIMID Lv 34
Trace
Psychic
Confusion WILL BE REPLACED WITH THUNDERBOLT
Flash
Calm Mind

Vibrava SASSY Lv 35
Levitate
Crunch
Dig
Sand Tomb ANY IDEAS WELCOME
Dragonbreath

Pelipper RASH Lv 35
Keen Eye
Ice Beam
Fly
Wing Attack
Surf

Sceptile SASSY Lv 37
Overgrow
Absorb WILL BE REPLACED BY GIGA DRAIN
Pursuit ANY IDEAS WELCOME
Leaf Blade
Cut

Thanks. Im keeping with this team now for the rest of the game. DO NOT GO OVER HM'S. My teams are powerful and useable.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Lairon TIMID Lv 33
Sturdy
Iron Tail
Earthquake
Double-Edge
Aerial Ace

Combusken TIMID Lv 33
Blaze
Flamethrower
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up
Rock Slide

Gardevoir TIMID Lv 34
Trace
Psychic
Thunderbolt
Hypnosis

Calm Mind

Vibrava SASSY Lv 35
Levitate
Earthquake
Fire Blast
Iron Tail
Screech

Pelipper RASH Lv 35
Keen Eye
Ice Beam
Surf
Toxic
Protect

Sceptile SASSY Lv 37
Overgrow
Leaf Blade
Leech Seed
Dragon Claw
Toxic

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Well too bad. Putting HMs on your main team (besides Surf) is bad. So don’t do it. Get an HM slave. That’s Zigzagoon/Spheal’s main purpose in life.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Useable does not equal good.
Go ahead a have a useable team. Just remember that with HMs on it, it won’t be a good team.

19jake93

TehPaintLicker
NO I am not using a HM slave.

Thats not fair.I will have HMs in my team. IT IS USEABLE!
woo you do know pokemon dont have feelings lol. hmm blaziken should have rock slide over blaze kick and maybe bragon claw over persuit on sceppy

loopy100

Hasty Ho Oh

Useable does not equal good.
Go ahead a have a useable team. Just remember that with HMs on it, it won’t be a good team.

Then how come ive done Pokemon every time with a useable team then mate? I have done every single one i own (RBY/GS/SR) and i have completed it in a really fast time. So i know how to raise them. I have always had HM's in my team and always will.

KingBattlus

i don't lose
also those natures are absolute crap.

aggron wants impish
blaziken wants adamant/naughty/lonely
gardevoir wants modest
flygon wants adamant
pelipper is crap and doesnt matter
sceptile wants timid

use aragornbird's movesets though

and getting through the game is a joke. it requires almost zero knowledge or skill of the game. just get your pokemon to a high level, and whoop, beat the game. if you're just trying to beat the game then why post in the RMT forum? if you dont want to be rated then get out

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

I’m not saying you CAN’T have HMs, I’m just saying you shouldn’t and you should change your habit. If you want other people to go “Wow, those are such great movesets!” then putting HMs on your Pokémon is not the way to go.

yazzel

fear the elements!!!
aragornbird is right listen to us we give your hints. TAKE A HM SLAVE
the only hm that is good is surf!!!
MARIL

Last edited:

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
aragornbird knows what he is talking about. Timid on Lairon is not good because it reduces his attack. Just get a freakin HM Slave. Its pieces of data, it's not alive