• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Second RMT

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Most of the time I avoid posting my teams here, but this is serious. I've noticed my team is, like, super prone to Suicune, and although I don't encounter them often, I do often battle someone that uses a Suicune. Anyway, here's my team at a glance:
151.png
031.png
130.png
437.png
214.png
232.png

Now in depth:

151.png

Mew @ Leftovers
Trait: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Psychic
- Stealth Rock
- Softboiled
This my good ol' lead Mew. It cripples stuff with Will-o'-Wisp and sets up rocks, psychic can hurt stuff like Machamps who use their Lum Berry to avoid Burn. Synchronize also comes in handy for a nice Toxic predict. If there is something that would be better than Psychic, lemme know.

031.png

The OG (Nidoqueen) (F) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Poison Point
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Counter
Nidoqueen is essentially there to set up Toxic Spikes and Dragon Tail stuff away. This thing just begs to be hit by a physical attack, with Poison Point and Counter. Earthquake basically keeps me from being taunt bait.

130.png

IhasTehLawlz (Gyarados) (M) @ Wacan Berry
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 176 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
This thing is my Bulky Sweeper. Intimidate cripples stuff and makes for an easy switch in. Wacan Berry keeps me from being OHKO'd by a lot of Electric attacks. After 2 (and in good circumstances, 3) Dragon Dances, this thing starts tearing stuff up.

437.png

Clock->Bell (Bronzong) @ Light Clay
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Earthquake
- Hypnosis
- Light Screen
- Reflect
This is my support Bronzong. It sets up Screens and can put stuff to sleep if need be. Earthquake is mainly to keep me from being Taunt bait, but I'm open to suggestions.

214.png

Impaled (Heracross) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Moxie
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Close Combat
My Revenge Killer/Possible Sweeper. If I can get the chance, I'll stay in to try to sweep, but most of the time it can Revenge Kill pretty well.

232.png

Shorty (Donphan) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Fire Fang
- Ice Shard
My Spinner/Ferro Killer. It can spin then proceed to kill stuff with EQ and Fire Fang. Ice shard is, well, Ice Shard. It hits Ninjasks and Dragons that are 4x weak to it. Fire Fang kills Ferrorthorn and Skarmory.

I'm definitely open to suggestions so please help me.​

Eranu™

If you really have Suicune troubles just fit Roar on one of your pokes.
I would throw it on Gyarados.
If you don't have many troubles with Suicune I would suggest running Substitute over Ice Fang on Gyarados.
Most teams don't have an answer to him setting up behind a sub.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
If you really have Suicune troubles just fit Roar on one of your pokes.
I would throw it on Gyarados.
If you don't have many troubles with Suicune I would suggest running Substitute over Ice Fang on Gyarados.
Most teams don't have an answer to him setting up behind a sub.

Preferably I like Ice Fang because EQ and Waterfall can't hit 1)Grass Types 2)Flying/Dragon types, so Ice Fang works great.

Eranu™

I understand, but I thought Bronzong and Donphan are pretty capable of dealing with dragon types.
Also Heracross is could deal with the grass types.
It's up to you though ;).

Assassin9399

Wanna hug?
take Stone Edge instead of Ice Fang, otherwise Gya is plain Rotom-W bait. Also, consider Focus Sash, since it allows him to survive a electric attack, and a rock one. Consider Moxie, it allows a better and a faster sweep, and Gya isn't really a tank here.

Come to think of it, your whole team has problems with Rotom-W, so consider putting a grass move somewhere.