1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

My Semi-Stall Team

Discussion in 'Older Gen RMT' started by Ultra 101, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Ultra 101

Ultra 101 Member

Ok, so this team is still pretty young and I haven't thought of EVs yet so please suggest!

The Lead And Annoyer
    Erufuun
    Leftovers
    Mischievous Heart
    Encore
    Taunt
    Leech Seed
    Giga Drain

Mischievous Heart is an amazing ability for Erufuun because it gives priority to Taunt, Encore and Leech Seed, so it can force switches so easily. Giga Drain has had a boost this gen so it can both deal some damage and heal Erufuun. OK, so it doesn't get priority but Erufuun's insane speed makes it trivial.

The Status Spreader And Spin Blocker
    Burungeru
    Leftovers
    Water Absorb
    Boiling Water
    Evil Eye
    Toxic
    Recover

I gave Burungeru Evil Eye over Shadow Ball because he has two status moves so it will often have 20 BP more than Shadow Ball. Only Heatran stops Burungeru having 100 BP but Boiling Water can take care of him, I think (I haven't done the calculations).

The Tank
    Nattorei
    Leftovers
    Iron Thorns
    Leech Seed
    Protect
    Power Whip
    Gyro Ball

Protect gives Nattorei reliable Leech Seed recovery every other turn. Gyro Ball is an awesome STAB move because of Nattorei's 20 base speed. Power Whip is his other STAB and is also very good.

The Stealth Rocker And Doryuuzu Check
    Hippowdon
    Leftovers
    Sand Stream
    Stealth Rock
    Roar
    Earthquake
    Slack Off

Hippowdon is a brilliant Doryuuzu counter. With EVs (I don't know what EVs), it can take any hit from standard Doryuuzu and OHKO with Earthquake.

The Spiker
    Skarmory
    Leftovers
    Sturdy
    Roost
    Spikes
    Whirlwind
    Brave Bird

Skarmory is still good because nothing new really makes it think "Oh no, this or Roost!". Brave Bird is for if its Taunted.

The Wish Passer, Status Curer And, Well, HER
    Blissey
    Leftovers
    Healing Heart
    Softboiled
    Wish
    Ice Beam
    Thunderbolt

I know I've given Blissey two recovery moves but Softboiled is too good to miss out on, even if Wish is in the set; Wish is more for Nattorei and Erufuun. BoltBeam is amazing.

So that's the team I settled on but I also considered Barujina, Abagoora, Gliscor, Heatran and Cresselia, so if you have any suggestions for them or any other Pokémon that you think might help the team.

Thanks in advance!