• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Shiny MD

How do yo like them.

• Awsome

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Good

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
Ive seen many other people do these so im trying them.

MDshinypic1.png
Munchlax

Cranidos1.png
Cranidos

Zangoose.png
Zangoose

swablu.png
Swablu( I dont like the outlines)

altaris-1.png
Altairia

Plz rate out of 10 and point out mistakes i have made. Or tell me one to try out and rate it.

MD headshot shiny idea form light venasuar

Last edited:

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
Wow, awesome! They look really good, nice job ^_^

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
ty. I just started making them today. There really easy too

PikaCharmander

O.O I'm watching you
They are pritty cool

.:Faithless:.

.:~Silent Strength~:
I might make a banner with shiny MD2 sprites for my shinies. :) Where do you get the sprites?

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Sorry but are these scratch? If so, amazing :) If not, still incredibly handy to have a skill like that.

Nope, there not scratched. (U can find them in the User CP, under Avvies-PMD2 headshots.)
There pretty good, but not as good as my ones (I spend anywhere from 30mins-1 day on my ones. it also depends on which one I'm doing in my shop or for other people).

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
Well LV you got no life 30 minutes to a day how old are you? what do u do spend all day to help ppl you'll never meet? Is it because you have no friends in real life and your trying to make them over the internet??????

On topic: I love these there really good just make them for every pokemon

They're nice but it looks like parts of altaria's outline isn't recoloured...

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
ya ty zessible and yeah if you look at swablus outline it looks like puke so i didnt risk it.

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
Well LV you got no life 30 minutes to a day how old are you? what do u do spend all day to help ppl you'll never meet? Is it because you have no friends in real life and your trying to make them over the internet??????

On topic: I love these there really good just make them for every pokemon

I'm very friendly to everybody (ask eaither: Jade or Legendry Catcher).
Also, I've got a paid job.

Pichu_fan

[Insert Joke Here]
ok Jimmy i dont want any fighting over here and LV thank you very much for not fighting back. and i really thank you for ur idea on these pics