• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Shop O' Graphics!

HELLO Serebii Forums!!
I am PokemonPrincessx this is going to be my shop, I just want to have a place where people can request graphics from me so post up requests if you like my work!

Here are my Rules:

1. Follow my waiting list below!
2. PLEASE Be patient. Nowadays I do have a real job in the real world and whatnot. SO I won't have as much time to make Graphics as I used to. Please respect that and do not get upset with me if I am taking a while to finish a request. I will try my best but I really can only work on graphics on my days off which are always MONDAYS and TUESDAYS. Sometimes I will also have a FRIDAY off too! I will try my best to work on graphics on any down time I have after work too!
3. Make Requests following the guidelines which are posted below the examples of each section.
4. If you decide to use one of my GFX, please give me credit for it.
5. No spamming or trolling.
6. Follow the standard SPPf rules.
7. Enjoy!

Here is the Waiting List!
There are three spots available for requests. When they are filled, I am not taking requests at that time.
But when there is an open space feel free to post!! So here is the list as of right now:

1. megamuncher
2. Ducklett12
(Whomever is number 1 is the one I'm working on currently and I will update every time I finish a graphic)

So here is what I'm going to be doing!
(I am limiting myself to Trainer Cards and Signatures for now so that I do not get overwhelmed!)
~ Trainer Cards

amanda_pokemon_trainer_card_by_pokemonprincessx-d5d6nga.png

updated_pokemon_trainer_card_for_skarmory7_by_pokemonprincessx-d5dgwkq.png

trainer_card_for_lundark_by_pokemonprincessx-d5curw3.png

I can make it Any color you want, etc. just give me the following info:

1. Name
2. Friend Code and the game it is for
3. Pokemon (1-6)
4. What badges you have.
5. What color you would like the background to be.
6. The type of trainer sprite you want and from which Generation (for example: "Female Trainer from Generation V" or even "Beauty" or "Breader") Request any one you want- I will let you know if I do not know what you are talking about/ if I can't find it. (If you have a custom trainer sprite that you have made or had made for you please send me the link/file)

~ Signatures like these ones

dec5e5a5be63fb664e231bcc7d613a67-d5cumiq.png

pokemon_friends_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5cunve.png

pokemon_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5cunde.png

burning_bright_cuteness_pokemon_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5d828x.png

For these your requests just give me an idea of what you want like color, any pictures, text, size.. all that good stuff and I will put something together!

If you would like to view my FULL DeviantART Gallery, Please click HERE!

I hope you enjoy my GFX
Please post requests!!

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
1. [OM] Skamory7
2. 0734-1303-2595
3. Dragonite, Genesect, tentacruel, Terrakion, Mamoswine, Rotom-w
4. All of em
5. Flint sprite, if he had a BW sprite sure, if not gen fours fine

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Hmn, I want a Victini signature! Maybe with pink/gold colors for the BG and silvery text that says "Burning Bright Cuteness"? XD;

....I love Victini~ <3

Hmn, I want a Victini signature! Maybe with pink/gold colors for the BG and silvery text that says "Burning Bright Cuteness"? XD;

....I love Victini~ <3

How is this?
burning_bright_cuteness_pokemon_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5d828x.png

i know i kinda rushed a bit let me know if you like it and i will adjust it slightly.

Last edited:

Skarm™

Light It Up
here is what i came up with, I Messaged you becasue i forgot to add Color as an option to the form so message me back to let me know what color you want me to make it, until then i made it like this becasue i thought it looked good, nice and clean. lemme know if you like it =]
pokemon_trainer_card_for_skarmory7_by_pokemonprincessx-d5d7z85.png

i like it, but i wanna see if the one with color looks better

i like it, but i wanna see if the one with color looks better

Here, i've done it with blue and red =] i hope you like it like this! =D
updated_pokemon_trainer_card_for_skarmory7_by_pokemonprincessx-d5dgwkq.png

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I would like to request a banner please

I would like on the banner, saying Volt Absorber and a Lanturn on the side. The background is Yellow but the words are blue.

Thank you!

Arrexsaur

Hey there! Love your work.

Can I get a banner with the words "Team Rocket". I'd like to go for more of the sinister, dark feel, so sort of like a black/gray-ish background. Of course, also the trademark R. Also, if you could include my sprite (Team Rocket Admin Archer from Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver, that'd be great.

Gah >< Sorry for the lack of clarity and stuff, just use your best judgement and I bet it'll look great.

Thanks in advance!

Lucario Co-Ordinator

Top Co-Ordinator
Okay! I want a banner with the words "ToonPikachu". My favourite colours are sky blue and aqua and my favourite Pokemon are Keldeo (the new form, normal colouring), Mincinno (shiny) and Zorua (shiny). Can you also make the Black2/White2 male trainer mixed with Mincinno (not shiny)? Thanks in advance!

Okay! I want a banner with the words "ToonPikachu". My favourite colours are sky blue and aqua and my favourite Pokemon are Keldeo (the new form, normal colouring), Mincinno (shiny) and Zorua (shiny). Can you also make the Black2/White2 male trainer mixed with Mincinno (not shiny)? Thanks in advance!

Also, how do I put it in my signature and I also changed my mind. I want it to say ToonPikachu: Pokedex Completer!

I hope this isn't too much to ask... Thanks if you can do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to request a banner please

I would like on the banner, saying Volt Absorber and a Lanturn on the side. The background is Yellow but the words are blue.

Thank you!

HERE you go! ^^ i hope you like it! :D
pokemon_signature_for_oceaniclanturn_by_pokemonprincessx-d5dj5fa.png

Also, how do I put it in my signature and I also changed my mind. I want it to say ToonPikachu: Pokedex Completer!

when i finish your signature i will post it with instructions for putting it into your signature on the site. i am currently working on Aurrexsaur's request but ur next! ^^

Hey there! Love your work.

Can I get a banner with the words "Team Rocket". I'd like to go for more of the sinister, dark feel, so sort of like a black/gray-ish background. Of course, also the trademark R. Also, if you could include my sprite (Team Rocket Admin Archer from Pokemon Heartgold/Soulsilver, that'd be great.

Gah >< Sorry for the lack of clarity and stuff, just use your best judgement and I bet it'll look great.

Thanks in advance!

Here is what ive come up with! i hope you like it ^^
team_rocket_pokemon_signature_for_arrexsaur_by_pokemonprincessx-d5dj81n.png

alright! here is what i came up with for yah!
toonpikachu_pokemon_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5djd3t.png

ok so how to put it into your signature... before you do anything right click on the signature i've made for you and select "Copy image address" and DO NOT copy or paste anything again until you have finished this or you will loose what you copied just then and you'll have to start over.
now, your gonna click on settings at the top of the screen next to your login information, Then click "edit signature" on the left side of the screen under "My Settings"
okay now you are able to edit your signature.
Deside where you want to put your image and type
after the image address.
try previewing the signature before you save it to make sure it's done right. if you have any problems feel free to PM me ^^ i dont mind helping

Well I need a signature that's say croc's earthshaking shop and hav a krookodile and,shiny feraligatr , u can make however u want thx a earthern colour will be nice

megamuncher

Shotgun Rivalry
Could you do me a Sig please with all 3 kanto starters. Surprise me with the design.

SamtheUlfr

Hello, I would like to request a signature.

I would like to have Keldeo's Resolute form with a...shady/smoky background...basically darkish, but whatever you find looks best.
And the quote that's in my signature if you're able.

Thank you :3

Lucario Co-Ordinator

Top Co-Ordinator
Oh, wow! This is great! I hope this is no bother, but can you make me a trainer card as well? I want it to be the same colour as my banner and I would like Samurott, Keldeo (New Form), Meloetta (Pirouette Form), Pikachu, Shiny Zorua and Shiny Mincinno.

Well I need a signature that's say croc's earthshaking shop and hav a krookodile and,shiny feraligatr , u can make however u want thx a earthern colour will be nice
I am sorry for the wait but here is what ive come up with
croc__s_signature_by_pokemonprincessx-d5eck7u.png