• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Shop O' Graphics!

Really impressive man thx

Storm Surge

Bird of Jesus
Can I have a signature thing?It should have a Umbreon on the right and Espeon on the left- the bg needs to be like the charizard/espeon example and their poses are like each sitting, a sideways pose facing away from eachother.The espeon is staring above slightly while Umbreon's is tilted down, eyes narrowed.The text is the same while it says 'Night and day' Night being black, Day being white, and the 'and' silver.Is that too much to ask?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Could I request signature please :)
Can it have (Dream World Art) Luxray, a Blaziken. and a (shiny) Skarmory , (shiny) Zangose and Therian Form Landorus ( Skarmory, Zangoose and Landorus can be normal art :)
Can it say: I'll beat anyone that stand in my way!
could the background be like metal/steel? And the text colour can be anything, just what you think goes :D
Thanks!

Last edited: