• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My site, help!

Gitboxrhys

Grass Trainer
QUESTION: are you coding this or are you using a template provided by www.Yola.com
SUGGESTION: on the "Affiliate" page make the small pictures the link to the site or make the name of the site the link.
and actually you should make all the url's links

Aquablast

Fake Administrator
QUESTION: are you coding this or are you using a template provided by www.Yola.com
SUGGESTION: on the "Affiliate" page make the small pictures the link to the site or make the name of the site the link.
and actually you should make all the url's links
Yes I am using yola why? I would if I could. Does anybody else have any suggests.

badLego

Banned
правда ли смс

определить местонахождение мобильного телефона по imeil где можно познакомиться вычислить местонахождение по номеру телефона, эстония тарту узнать адрес по телефонному номеру свинг знакомства база данных мегафон-хабаровск, номер телефона по адресу г мытищи чат знакомств поиск местонахождения мобильного абонента, определить местоположение абонента билайн бесплатные диеты волгограде найти телефонное номера спомощю адресов, мобильный шпион нахождение телефона почта знакомства найти по адресу номер телефона в воронеже

ArteMagica

Love. Honor. Truth
When it comes to making a website, you have to decide what it's about. Having a website for the sake of having one is never a good reason.

Start with what you like. You have to be more specific than just Pokemon. There are many categories in this fandom such as the anime, games, art, etc. You pick what you know best and work your way from there. Asking people to give you ideas no longer makes them yours. What other people like may not be what you like.

Pladam

First of all, you need a server not free website like "yola" you need to learn how to code and create your own things, then you will need unique ideas.

Bhatman

Chilled Hottie
You do realise that you have to "code" a site?

And get a domain. And some hosting.

Come back after you've done the above :)

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Listen I am poor so I can't afford it.

...And? There are free website things all over the shop (Somewhere, the coding for the layout of like the Serebii one, but could be wrong.) Yola is not a good for things like pokemon webistes. ..Hotblast64 (Aquablast now.)

I think you should really get rid of your sight and plan it more carefully, to start with. Lots of Points to pick up on:...Hotblast64 (Aquablast now.)

Homepage:Tells nothing to the viewer about the website, nor nothing to interest them. Just a loads of links saying 'Come join the forums Please join, Thanks'. Never, ever adverise like this. Sounds desperate....Hotblast64 (Aquablast now.)

About Us: Seriously, is this all you can tell them about yourself. About us, where did this idea come from? ETC. Do NOT keep mention your name (See my little tie-in there?....Hotblast64 (Aquablast now.) )

Contact Us:This should really be at the end. Why is this even here?

Affiliate: Nice idea, but make it smaller. Affiliate-with-us does not need to be, put it at the bottom of Affiliate. Do not forget, you are trying to attract people to your website and forums, not everyone elses'.

Site Sprites: ....Wait, what? Why? Seriously, you are not advertising sprite shit, you are telling people about pokemon! You don't need this here, ever. If you wanted a sprite thing about pokemon sprites, then make a website around that. This is just a random page filler, also, you fail to mention copyrights and stuff. Verrryyyy immmpppoorraaannntt.

Quiz: This is a bit of a failed concept-i mean, why waste one whloe page for three lines of text and a picture? I suggest putting it on the home page, and maybe with the idea of 'Who do you think this is? Make a sprite of it, the best will feature on our very front page!'

Pokemon of the Month: Maybe you could add a bit of concept in this? Just randomly choosing pokemon doesn't really work. Tell the viewer why it is the pokemon of the month, and maybe tell them what anime episode it starred in etc. Copy the information off bulbapedia if you have too (Again, with the copyright stuffs)

Fakemon: Waht..is this page about? Again, homepage it, I don't even know what it is, so cannot crit it. And why is your email at the bottom again?

I think this needs a lot of work-you also need to proof-read some pages....Hotblast64 (Aquablast now.)