• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Small Lvl 100 Team

mew801

Hi. This is my team of level 100 pokemon. There is only 3 in the team, but i find it easier to gain experience that way. Any Suggestions are very welcome. O also i am not a fan of non attacking moves, so please don't put any in if you are planning to because i think they are a waste of time. No offence to those who do use non attacking moves. Just a personal opinion.

Dialga Lvl 100
Nature:Lonely

Moveset

Flash Cannon
Earth Power
Dragon Claw
Roar of Time
(I want to replace either Dragon Claw or RoT, but i am not sure which one to get rid of, advice here would be good)

Blaziken Lvl 100
Nature:Mild

Moveset
Blaze Kick
Shadow Claw
Dig
Sky Uppercut

Sceptile
Nature:Gentle

Moveset
Leaf Blade
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Iron Tail

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
fire punch/brave bird/quick attack instead of dig on blaziken and thunderpunch/crunch/leech seed instead of irontail on sceptile
and i would keep both RoT and dragon claw

Last edited:

TheCookieCutter

с нами Бог
Here is some good sets.

Dialga
-Aura Sphere
-Earthquake
-Dragon Claw
-Flash Cannon

Blaziken
-Double Kick
-Blaze Kick
-Sky Uppercut
-Shadow Claw

Sceptile
-Leaf Blade
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Night Slash/Thunderpunch

arceus03

Dialga [Modest/Timid/Calm/Bold]
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Earth Power/filler
Anything not named Lanturn gets at least normal damage from BoltBeam, Earth Power is mainly for filler. Flamethrower can be considered I guess.

Flash Cannon has terrible coverage, and Hyper-Beam-like moves are stupid. They don't hit that much and they need to be recharged. (Read: Don't use Roar of Time). Plus, Dragon Claw and Roar of Time covers the same type and therefore, keep Dragon Claw.

For Sceptile, go with TheCookieCutter's set, taking ThunderPunch as the 4th move, but Sceptile MUST be Adamant. Otherwise, stick to special moves:

[Timid]@Choice Specs
-Dragon Pulse
-Leaf Storm
-Energy Ball
-Focus Blast
Contrary to what I said above, Sceptile has both Leaf Storm and Energy Ball. The reason is because these two moves have different kind of effect. Leaf Storm allows you to hit at full power before the SAtk drop but Energy Ball dishes out constant damage.