• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My sprite collection

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Okay, I know we're not allowed to post multiple threads about our different sprites, but I've made some others apart from my pixel-overs, so as soon as I finish posting this I'm going to request for the old thread to be closed.

First up: My pixel overs that have been seen here already:

vulpixsugimori.png

diglettsugimori2.png

New:

clefairysugimori.png

A special type recolour: Albino Pokemon!

albinos.png

(Yes I know it's just normal sprites coloured white but that's the idea)

And a couple more - first, a trainer card for a character from a story I'm writing:

megancard.png

And one of the mysterious trainers (despite the general look of the sprite, NOT a Frontier Brain) that she had to face to get one of those symbols:

kyleshadow.png

(Note: As soon as I finish the rest of them I'll unshadow them one by one)

How are they? I know about the transparency problems, I just can't get it to work.

Credit goes to whoever made the Weaville Sprite from the Serebii.net Pokedex (I think it was Coronis... can anyone confirm this?), PE2K for the Sugimori Art used behind my Pixel Overs, and whoever did the trainer card background to whoever did it (although I did clean it up because of JPEG remmnants).

Last edited:

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
The shading and outlines on the Digglet need a lot of work, in my opinion, but the Vulpix is nice. Albino is a nice idea, but Nokkid is right about the red eyes. The Vaporeon looks a bit odd on its head fin too.

~

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Oh yeah, was wondering about the red eye thing, but wasn't too sure about it. I'll fix it up.

EDIT: That should be better. Oh, and about the shading on Vaporeon's head fin - I was trying to make it apparent that there was a boundary between the solid area and the webbed part. It clearly didn't work too well. >.<

Last edited:

Karoshi

Kao for Short
thats coool but theres something about the mouth...

Jukain:)

Heart & Soul...
I looove that albino vapeorion!! Those albino's were done amazingly well.

Phyco_espeon

ph33r teh espeon
wow. there better then myne.

Kinrah

Assassin Host
Thanks for the comments. And I've finally figured out transparency (although on my test, the albinos, I missed a few pixels)! Turns out I had to copy it into a new Photoshop file and then the clear option would work. -.-;