• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my sprites and pixel art

~**Lovelydarkness**~

vic[+]evan<33//
just a showcase yanno?
awesome punk girl
other awesome punk girl :3
red and black horses
this is more of the pixel art part...
me!
NEW!

will add more later! but for now, C+C

Last edited:

~Lucario Master~

Those are awsome i especailly like the sprite of you cause you added the ripped pants and the t-shirt logo is ill

whiteabsol

.:Daisy Dancing:.
That black horse one seems kinda too skinny. But they're good, nontheless.

~W.A~

Shadow_Fox

Chaotic Dreamer
The punk girls are cute =) I really like the Rainbow pony, too, great job on the shading.
~

-aocom v2-

Victory is ours!
The second girl looks way cool, with that cape thing an' all.
The rainbow horse looks nice, although, is it supposed to be that gray? If its supposed to be whiter, you should make the lightest shade the most abundant, and keep less shading.

L

lightspeed

Cool trainer sprites, but one of the horses seemed a bit too skinny. The rainbow horse is nice too. Good job.