• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My sprites...are they good?

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Okay, I am an ok spriter. Not too shabby though. I've got some compliments over the period of time I've been spriting (one year) but I think I'm still a newby.

Splices:
Marill/Wooper
warillik3.png

Pikachu/Marill (Pikablu)
pikablugd1.png

Mime Jr./Wingull
mimegullgn4.png

Revamps:
Stantler:
stantlerck0.png

Smoochum:
smoochumkm5.png

Jolteon:
jolteondi9.png

Fusions:
tentazoneel2.png

Magnezone/Tentacruel

ParaChomp

be your own guru
They're some of the best I have ever seen!

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
these are amazing! i love the fusion, and the jolteon revamp is awsome!

Tacharine

Not From Concentrate
Marooper (LOL NAME): Good, but I would go with another color for the lines. Maybe white.

Pikablu: Head & Lower belly need improvement.

Winge Jr. : Random, but good.

Revamps:
Stantler: 4/5 Very Good
Smoochum: 3/5 Decent
Jolteon: 3/5 Decent

Magnecruel: VERY NICE SHADING.
Looks like an alien ship with lasors.

RabidMew

pretty good.

I especially like the magnezone tentacruel one.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
Thanks everyone.
Does anybody know the difference between a fusion and a splice?

Thanks everyone.
Does anybody know the difference between a fusion and a splice?

I am no expert but I think a fusion is when you take two pokemon and create a totaly new pokemon. A splice is when you take two pokemon and fuse parts and still resembles both pokemon. Look at your splices and fusion. You can tell what pokemon you used to make them but you can't tell which ones you used for your fusion.

Which by the way is great. You have successfully created a whole new pokemon.

Celeste

Yuffentine Squee!!!!
Wow these are awesome they are soo cute can't wait to see more

A fusion is taking sprites, fusing them, and recoloring the final product to the fused pokemon. A Splice, is taking 6 sprites, editing pieces, and attaching them, and making a new pallete for them.

May's brother

Now to the Maxtreme!
Your work is excellent! Great job! There is barely any room for improvement, they are almost perfect!

Kindrindra

大事なのは自分らしいくある事
Nice!
My fave would defenatly be Pikablu; a great look on an old concept! The one thing you could improve on it is the head seems to be attached to the body funny.

See Ya Later!

FurretFreak

Second Gen. Trainer
Wow, the tentacruel/magnezone is really good. Its awesome how you made the top look like real jelly/goo stuff.

Fused

Shun the nonbeliever
well Aquakip, or coroneter00, I have to say these are very good. the fusions (as you already know) I like, however Jolteon seems a bit smushed and therefore a little fat which is definitely not Jolteon. But that's the outline's fault, i guess, more than yours. you colored it spot on!

I love the fusions. The pikablu was well fused and the Marill/Wooper and Mime Jr/Wingull were random and cute!

These are really good and I can't wait to see more.

Cubone's Mother

The Hero has come...
That Tentacruel + Magenzone.
Is possibly
the coolest
sprite
I have ever seen.

Keep up the good work.
Do you take suggestions?

GDE

Palette Professor
well these are rather impressive