• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Sprites of Sherlock.

Luke the Almighty

Kickin' Gastly
No, not Sherlock Holms. Sherlock Cow/Helicopter thing from SBEmail!

sherlockux5.png

I only want rates on shading, outline, and color.

blazikenBAM

alittlestitious
pretty good!

the only things i could suggest that you change is the 2nd leg from the left (our left) and that the expressions are too geometric. the leg is too straight compared to the others, and the faces are just very angular.

overall, pretty good stuff!

WarthogDemon

<-- La Foam
Nice. :)

I'm in agreement with blazikenBAM. Also the "surprised" one need to be more surprised. Try making the eyes a little bigger.

~Lucario Master~

thats pretty good

T_T;

I like how you tried at spriting an image, and for the most part, came out rather well. Only problems I spot are as said, the legs and shading. Also, I feel that the outline is kind of jagged, could be a bit more smoother around the top.

Mex

Banned
What is Sherlock Cow/Helicopter?
Legs of 1st sprite and 6 other sprites shaded differently, and eyes are holes. ;355; ;222; ;222;

~Nez~

i love it its original!!!

Touché.

That aside, it's all right. The single area of shading (the actual border of it) is a bit bumpy. When shading circle/ovals, it's important to make the border between the shades smooth and curved, similar to the shape itself. The spots on it's body could be a bit more circular too. Outlines on the tentacles could also be fixed.

Also, I suggest using colours other than black to make outlines. For any sprite, different shaded outlines could really liven it up.

And yes, i'm aware that you mentioned not to crit on this, but try some more original poses. Simply changing the expressions won't help you get better.~