• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Sprites

What's your opinion?

• How can you call yourself a Spriter? Go cry to a corner!

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Worse than *things that can't be said duo to little kids existence*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bad. That's all!

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Not good... Not bad... I would prefer eat an Ice Cream.

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Good.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Pretty good!

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Alex Tisdale

Beginning Spriter
Hello! This is my Sprite gallery, however, I only have one Sprite now. Don't worry, I will add more not that soon! :)

.:CHAOS:.​

.:CHAO:.​
PachirisuChao.jpg

Pachirisu Chao - My first one. ;417;

.:GARDEN:.​
TinyChaoGarden-Pachirisu.png

Pachirisu in a Garden! I should have put nuts... ;417;

Last edited:

UmbreonMaster

~Umbreon♥
It's good. The ears and tail could use a little more shading though.

Equusdiligo

A shiny Shiny
Pretty good for a first chao. Your scratched parts are good, but you need to smooth out any sharp edges or flaws in the outline (for example, that little bump on the top of the tail). Also, you need to fix the shading so that it looks like the shading on the chao. Otherwise, the scratches don't look right. Keep it up!

meh

suave
Its good but you need more shading on the tail and ears. Also save as PNG, JPEG ruins the sprite

Foxy-Kun

;;.myah? ;3
About above ^
Some programs, like GIMP, can control the quality of the image with JPG.
Anyway, all you need to do is fix the outline (hard to tell if you don't because saved in JPG) and put some shading in on the tail. The ears look fine to me. But eh, I've never made a chao. I think it'd look better with a colored outline.
Also if you're having trouble saving to PNG, I made this:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w5/evelynerika717/Sprites/Pictures/PNGinpaintPNG.png
Ammy and eevee sprites go credit to AKK in the tutorial.

Alex Tisdale

Beginning Spriter
Thank you!

Thanks for your comments and i'll "try" to do all those things! ^_^

Also, a new garden... thing. Hope you like (I will finish this later)

TinyChaoGarden-Pachirisu.png

My Pachi-Chao Garden! ^_^ ;417;

Foxy-Kun

;;.myah? ;3
The garden isn't bad, saved as PNG.
Is it ok if I shade the chao? If you don't want me to, I won't.
EDIT: I noticed you shaded the tail a bit. Yay!

Foxy-Kun

;;.myah? ;3
Hey, Arcanine looks like a pine tree!
The star is somewhat poorly scratched, and the bulbs could use some colored outlines.
You could also shade the bulbs along wit the shading of Arcanine.
Yet again, you saved as JPG. Stop doing that!
The recolor overall is good. Just the above needs work.

Merry Christmas!
Warm regards,
NightBlaze

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
If you check the URL of the Acranine (right click it, click properties) it says it is saved as a jpg. Well, you used Photobucket, and it probably changed the file to a JPG file. I dunno what is BNG.

Anyways, yes the ears and the tail could use more shading on the Pachirisu chao.
The garden looks cool, maybe add a few more things (try and not make it look crowded) and it'll be good.
The Arcanine recolour is pretty clever, but the star could use a tiny bit of darker outline and don't save ANYTHING as "BNG" or JPG.

PNG IS YOUR FRIEND. Save ANYTHING PNG.

Oh yes, try and use other image hosting sites such as Imageshack. Photobucket sometimes, from what I think, can change the file type of an image you upload. x_X