• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My strongest pokemon ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giratina 702

Advanced Trainer
Name: Bret Hart
Pokemon: Deoxys
Lv.100
Item: Focus Sash
OT: Chris
ID No. 53303

HP: 222
Atk: 463
Def: 90
Sp.Atk: 408
Sp.Def: 99
Speed: 303

ExtremeSpeed
Giga Impact
Superpower
Psycho Boost

Rate him from 1 to 5.

Got him from GTS.

desyple

rank 10 ranger
sorry to ruin it for u but im almost positive thats a hack. if legit though 5 but its probably not so 1

Giratina 702

Advanced Trainer
He is legit. If he was hacked, I would know already.

Visual

Nine one six ~
Well, that's a pretty nice Deoxys. And you got it from the GTS? Wow!
Well, I rate it 5, that is if it's not hacked.

Wow. Some people certainly have more luck on the GTS than me... Replace Giga Impact with, say, Shadow Ball and you've got a very nice Deoxys there! It's defenses look rather high for an attack forme though - change its forme to attack and it will perform best. I would probably rate that 5, considering it isn't hacked.

Giratina 702

Advanced Trainer
My Deoxys is attack forme.

Status
Not open for further replies.