• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My subway attempts....

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Hey I wanted to try out the super single battle subway as want to be on record hall. Got to 56 with random pokes but the Walrein with rest sleep talk fissure sheer cold is evil on a rain team :mad: Any changes are in bold...

Anyway here's my team of sand abuse that I want to try...

248.gif

Where's a sand team without my sand???
248.gif
445.gif

What's the point of a sand team without this guy? Well he's my 2nd fave aswell
248.gif
445.gif
530.gif

Need the best sand abuser in the game!

248.gif
@ Focus sash
Adamant Sand stream
252attack 252 speed 4hp

Dragon dance
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Crunch

Basic Tyran, it's going to have good attack IV waiting for it to be ready, DD to set up, as of yet, with a streak of 56, not seen a priority move, DD is always there because of focus sash.

445.gif
@ Brightpowder
Jolly Sand veil
252attack 252speed 4hp

Outrage
Earthquake
Stone Edge / Fire fang
Sword's dance

This guy is ready to go, but anyway his over-powered. I had one in SS that was DClaw EQ FireFang SD and the one place where you choose who you fight in levels I beat with just him and it's nature was Hasty :).Fire fang is an option if I don't have to breed, Stonequake is good coverage, on pokemon online, my garchomp swept a drizzle team with 1 SD except of the Kyogre, who was first, and still 2HKO it.

530.gif
@ Life Orb
Adamant Sand Rush
252attack 252speed 4hp

Sword's Dance
Earthquake
Rock slide
Return

My Excadrill is drillin'........... ahem, anyway Return might be best idea because it will be quite powerful, I stored loads of DW Eevee's in the PC and leveled one up once and it involved into Espeon, all pokemon love me, I transfered one over and one level later it evolved.... I am Pro...

Anyway, please leave your critiscm here, remember if you want new EV's on the Garchomp I will need EV berries. I hope this is going to do really well :).

Last edited:

takbir10

Banned
garchomp is ubered but your using it in battle subway anyway? -__-

poopoop

SPPF STAFF

why not? The AI uses it too

is SR working good on tar tar? if not, breed a DD one

Last edited:

jolteon135

How about Substitute instead of Stone Edge on Garchomp? It could help you stall for some Sand Veil hax in a pinch.

Lol, you realize smogon tiers don't apply in game, right? Garchomp is not banned in game so why wouldn't we use it?

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
Sand team thoughts

ttar-
SR is a waste in the BT- the AI will likely make very few switches.
Also since you are running sand many of the sash users will fall to weather damage. you just don't need rocks damage it is a waste of a turn.

252hp/252att/4spdef
use either
curse or DD
payback w/curse or crunch w/DD
rock slide
curse or DD

Garchomp-
if you are running chomp with SD than lose outrage-dragon claw is the right choice.
Stone edge sucks in the BT you will absolutely miss when you can not afford to fail.
use-
EQ
Dclaw
SD
the last slot is a toss up between ffang-fireblast-protect-rock slide
i run protect the most because i like to scout for Ice Shard etc.

Excadrill-
use focus sash on the driller
otherwise i think it is ok-not exactly what i would run but OK
it shares a weakness with ttar-you will see focus blast a lot in the BS so sash is essential.

yeah honestly stealth rock doesnt do much that your team cant already do, cept break sashes (which can be quite useful)
though you should go DD cz you've got the sash, just watch out for priority.

for chomp, i like brightpowder in sand, but lum berry works nice too, giving you more chances to set up. i'd opt for fire fang since it also gets SE on grass types, and you're handling fire and flying types well anyways with EQ and SR on tyran.

as for the excadrill (lol at the pun) why not stone edge? other than that, its a nice team, though you really gotta watch out for bulky waters that boost defenses. like that darn wailord and those gastrodons. hope you have a solution for that :p cuz those guys will tear your team up after a few curses and a rest w/ chesto.

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Well mainly Drill has Rock slide due to battle subway being haxy, and rs has better PP and accuracy, on poke online a SD garchomp outrage swept a whole drizzle team, and 2HKO a kyogre without boost. TT is not here yet, as I mentioned, but DD seem's to be a better option on it. I got to 56 and as of yet not seen a single priority move... I also noticied there is no psychic coverage except for Tyranitar, so is driller better off with X-Scissor?

barak446

Its soo hard... I lose at the 3rd battle agians epic umberum(I didnt lose but He use some atack that raise his defence and s defence) and couldnt do anything...!

shadow_burnt

HEAD BUTT GO!
Its soo hard... I lose at the 3rd battle agians epic umberum(I didnt lose but He use some atack that raise his defence and s defence) and couldnt do anything...!

Was that needed, besides, curse umbreon is the easiest thing to stop, and my previous record is 56, just need to know what your doing...

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
haha as it turns out my team has the exact same pokes, just runs a little differently. Put fire fang on chomp. As a long time Garchomp user, I haven't had many situations where i felt like i needed a non STAB rock move with shaky accuracy. Fire fang on the other hand gives you great coverage, and decimates escavalier, scizor and ferrothorn. Probably keep return on excadrill, X scissor is usually meant for bronzong, who most of the time you'll find runs heatproof over levitate anyway.

Simipour

<('.'<) (>'.')>
I recommend doing what i do and putting a lum berry on TTar. Sure he's got horrible typing, but with his great defenses he is more likely to be crippled by a status than OHKO'd. With no defensive investment, my TTar survived vaporeons STAB Hydro Pump. Most attacks you will encounter will not be that powerful. However cop a Thunder Wave on Burn and it could ruin your sweep.

Also if you can i would recommend jolly over adamant. After one DD, these are the additional pokemon you can outrun. (sorry in advance for the very long vertical post.)

184 - Zebstrika 2
184 - Zebstrika 3
184 - Zebstrika 4
183 - Ambipom 1
183 - Ambipom 2
183 - Ambipom 3
183 - Ambipom 4
183 - Floatzel 1
183 - Floatzel 2
183 - Floatzel 3
183 - Floatzel 4
183 - Raikou 1