• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My super, awesome, wicked, richous, amazing, stupendous, outstanding (etc.) new shop!

How is my work

• *Faints of horror*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • In between

• *faints of amazement*

• *Faints of horror*

• *faints of amazement*

• *Faints of horror*

• Total voters

BLAZEQUAZA

Fires of Hell
Hi I do tc`s and fusions here, it is a small little shop but does many spectacular things!!!!!!!!

You can request up to 5 things at a time. also if you like my work, apply for a job(Help Wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!).

enjoy your work.

Forms:

Tc`s
Name:
Pokemon:
Pokemon behind trainer:
badges:
background:
color:
item(s)(please choose one, any one):
Animation(underline the answer): Yes No

Fusions
Pokemon(only two):
Base:
Animation: Yes No

your welcome in advanced!!!!!

XD157

The Darkness Goes On
I`ll have a fusion

Pokemon(only two):Shadow lugia/typhlosion
Base: typhlosion
Animation: Yes No

XD157

The Darkness Goes On
Nevermind then, it`s okay

RDSchley

The Anti-Hero
I would like to see an Umbreon/Espeon Hybrid, Seems interesting. :) pretty please with a cherubi on top?

Hi
Fusions
Pokemon(only two): Misdreavus and Mismagius
Base: One with each
Animation: Yes

Thanks

XD157

The Darkness Goes On
I know it`s pretty obvious but PLEASE say what you want for BLAZEQUAZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!