• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my team.... here it goes

lucoleon lova

my last one was horrible, and this one i hope goes better.
just noticing the depth of the logic of pokemon, still getting used to some terms, but i am hoping to get good enough for competitive
ok...

Milotic(Modest)@ Leftovers
Marvel Scale
Ev: 252 Spe, 180 Def, 76 HP
Ice Beam
Surf
Recover
Hypnosis

Spiritomb (Calm) @ Leftovers
Pressure
Ev: 252 Def, 180 SpD, 76 SpA
Shadow Ball
Hypnosis
Pain Split
Hidden Power Fight

Lucario(Adamant)@ Life Orb
Inner Focus
EV: 252 Spe, 180 Att, 76 hp
Swords Dance
Blaze Kick
Close Combat
Stone Edge

Drapion(Jolly)@ Scope Lens
Sniper
EV: 252 Spe, 252 Att, 4 SpD
Cross Poison
Night Slash
Earthquake
X-Scissor

Gliscor(Impish)@ Leftovers
Hyper Cutter
EV: 252 HP, 12 HP, 28 Def, 218 Spe
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Roost
Ice Fang

Dragonite(Mild)@Leftovers
Inner Focus
EV: 104 Spe, 252 HP, 152 Def
Dragon pulse
Roost
Thunderbolt
Toxic

Now, how is that?

Last edited:

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Milotic@Leftovers
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Marvel Scale

Rest
Sleep Talk
Surf
Ice Beam

Spiritomb@Leftovers
Bold (+Def, -Atk)
Trait: Pressure

~Will-O-Wisp
~Calm Mind/Nasty Plot
~Pain Split
~Shadow Ball

Adamant Lucario. The moveset is ok. Tyranitar is good as well.

Dragonite@Choice Scarf
Mild (+Sp. Atk, -Def)
Trait: Inner Focus

~Draco Meteor
~Fire Blast
~Earthquake
~Thunderbolt

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Ice Fang > X-Scissor and Adamant/Jolly Nature on Drapion.
I hope it has Sniper ability ;)

You can also add Scope Lens to the mix :p

Rad3n

Banned
Dragonite
Dragon Dance
Fire Punch
Dragon Claw
Roost
Earthquake
Heal Bell <- This is only available via (xD?) purification btw.
Draco Meteor
Thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Thunder Punch
Toxic

I need the nature of the Dragonite if you want a set.

People keep adding Tyranitar randomly to their team. Yes, Tyranitar is a great Pokemon, but you have to consider its ability. Sandstream is going to hurt your team except Lucario and Tyranitar itself. Unless you make a Sandstorm team with Rock/Ground/Steel and some bulky Pokemon holding Leftovers, you might want to reconsider Tyranitar.

Cosmo

I &lt;3 Moon Waffles
People keep adding Tyranitar randomly to their team. Yes, Tyranitar is a great Pokemon, but you have to consider its ability. Sandstream is going to hurt your team except Lucario and Tyranitar itself. Unless you make a Sandstorm team with Rock/Ground/Steel and some bulky Pokemon holding Leftovers, you might want to reconsider Tyranitar.

I have to agree even though its a cool pokemon it can be hazardous too.

Not to mention the fact that its VERY predictable and if your playing online im sure that someone could counter your tyranitar.

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Tyranitar is bet suited on sandstorm teams. If only its ability could be neutralized...

And, sorry to say, but rondomn00b, I prefer Shadow Ball>Dark Pulse for the Tomb set. It just has a tiny little bit more coverage.

I might actually go with the OP's original Milotic set. I think Recover+Hypnosis is ok.

Here's a physical DDNite:

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
Ability: Inner Focus
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

EDIT: Sorry about that...

Last edited:

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
Tyranitar is bet suited on sandstorm teams. If only its ability could be neutralized...

And, sorry to say, but rondomn00b, I prefer Shadow Ball>Dark Pulse for the Tomb set. It just has a tiny little bit more coverage.

I might actually go with the OP's original Milotic set. I think Recover+Hypnosis is ok.

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Dance

-Earthquake
-Fire Punch
You have DD in there twice... Shouldn't it be Outrage/Dragon Claw?
In Uber play, having Rayquaza with Tyranitar will negate Sand Stream's Sandstorm, since Rayquaza has Air Lock.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
^
The problem is, Air Lock only works while Quaza is on the field, so it has to be a Double Battle.

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Dance
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Don't be sorry about finding a mistake in my rates. Shadow Ball is better than Dark Pulse.

lucoleon lova

k... lots of help and advice...
I am going to update with more info and a possible set for dragonite
i think your right about the Tyranitar, i replaced with gliscor

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Actually guys, Gastro Acid works too, I think. If you're willing to sacrifice one pogey for a different pogey with GA, that is. Here's a Gliscor set if you need one:

Gliscor @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
Ability: Sand Veil
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Roost
-Swords Dance

Poke-friend

Wayward Traveler
Your update is cooler, but I think Ice Fang>Stone Edge or Roost. I only suggest this because of PP, and I don't know why else. All in a matter of opinion I guess, so doesn't matter.

arceus03

Your update is cooler, but I think Ice Fang>Stone Edge or Roost. I only suggest this because of PP, and I don't know why else. All in a matter of opinion I guess, so doesn't matter.

Sometimes Stone Edge might just come in handy for pesky Ice types that Gliscor fears so much. Ice+Ground covers more than QuakEdge, tough. Your pick: better coverage or safety precaution.

azeem40

Pokemon is fun!
^thanks for those ideas... i dont know which one to chose now

Just figure out what your team needs and what it has. From there, cross out the choices that don't apply. It all depends on what your team needs. You got the suggestions, now it's your turn to figure that out.