• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Team in White

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pkmn_Trainer_Vex

BORDERLANDS 2
Just look at my sig my team is listed there.

Aquaholic

That's great... Now what? This is a 'Rate My Team' forum, which means people voluntarily critique your team builds and offer advice where possible, not just what they think of who makes up the team.

Saying you've got five Lv. 90 Pokémon is pointless. If you want help with their moves or something, post your teams moves along with EV distribution, held Items, natures and a brief summary underneath. Then let people know what you want help with

Final

I Submit to No One
Please read the forum rules and post your team in the correct manner. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.