• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my team-is it worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
lol just pretend that shiny mightyena didnt post anything... he is a failure at rating like most people (ex:you, dark venusaur, the Ex something guy)

S

salaman

0mastar said:
if you use any of shiny mightyenas' suggestions you should admit yourself to a psychiatric institute

how polite. it's so nice to know how everyone here has the basics of respect -.-

or is this concept a little hard for you to understand?

at the verry least tell me why his set's arn't any good rather than insulting both him and me.

i have much more respect for someone like him than an insulent little fool like you who can't reason against someone so throws insults at them.your so imature and clildish i see no reason to listen to someone who makes such remarks.

also of the few pokemon in my team worth keeping no-one has answerd my main question which is is it worth re-breeding them to properly ev train them and to get better natures?

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
lol.. you dare call omastar childish... LOL i never loled this hard in my life...
first double team sucks
second i dont see a reason to listen to a 75% gimmick
third, i wouldnt WANT to listen to a person who doesnt even read the rules fourth he suggesting 10% boost items... the worst item after oran berry (well it sucks)
fifth, his sets suck
sixth, here is an exampleblaziken@charcoal/black belt

relaxed nature (this only matters in the battle palace)

slash/ overheat (though never use before flamethrower/ blaze kick)
blaze kick
dynamapunch
flamethrower

as you can see dynamicpunch is there with the wrong spelling
he has both blaze kick AND flamethrower while flamethrower is obivously better he also suggested a THIRD fire move overheat... and slash.... also the nature sucks

seventh he suggests annoyer sets
eight, he suggested bite to absol while it is clear that absol's sp atk sucks compared to its attack stat
nineth, he suggests sucky items like quick claw
tenth, he suggested facade to a non-gut trait pokemon

for your question to an obivous answer yes... it is recommended but if you are a lazy fool like me dont

I very doubt its a gimmick...

Exel 4.0

Banned
Okay... firstly shiny whatshisface, you posted 5 times then 3 times. and secondly, pokemon aren't your friends (as omastar once said... I think) they could look like this: 010101001001111101010001011101101010. And secondly, he is dad wrong, using pokemon you like might get you through the elite four, but the chances of beating the frontier with those pokemon is pretty near to 0.000001% (estimate). So, beat the E4 then start from scratch.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
i'd like to add

why is acting childish on a POKEMON website stupid?

also i know what the **** respect is, and not many people around here ****ing deserve it, 'et toi' included

it's obvious why his sets are **** if you aren't visually impared

i honestly don't care if you respect me or not, i will still post how i want and ****

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
riiiiiiiight. okay, PUrEHearT, i've got a lot of tolerance so i'll ignore your insults and consider your criticism:
blaziken@charcoal/black belt

relaxed nature (this only matters in the battle palace)

slash/ overheat (though never use before flamethrower/ blaze kick)
blaze kick
dynamapunch
flamethrower

1. okay. i spelt Dynamic Punch wrongly. i'm sorry.
2. it may b true that i went overboard by recommending 3 fire moves. i take it back, salaman. use two fire moves (flamethrower/blaze kick and overheat)
3. annoyer sets aren't the only thing i recommend. his question was whether his set was worth it. any team is, based on how well it's trained.
4. any item can be used to it's maximum potential, not only as an annoyer, but as a good strategy. annoy his sorry butt off, 'til he switches himself into a disadvantage or gives you a chance to switch into a more favourable advantage.
5. i did use an Azumarill to beat wallace in emerald and a lot of trainers at the battle frontier (yes at lv 50, too). i even used a Volbeat for crying out loud, though it was at lv 52, when i thrashed him the first time. it's all down to the moves you teach and the way you use them.
6. i may not be perfect, and i make a lot of errors (double posting may be a problem of mine), but don't take it to mean i'm stupid or otherwise. everybody makes 'em anyways.

like i said, his/her water pokemon taking half the team may be preference to that type, i don't know. so push off and give him/her friendly and constructive criticism, if you're gonna criticise at all. thanks for the defense, salaman, it's really cool of you. if you don't want to rebreed, fine. if you do, all the best with your new team.
okay, i'm outta here for now. Later!

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
ok people since shinymighyena is such a reliable rater.... and salaman likes what he rates... lets leave these two people and see if they can even REACH the frontier leaders

Erm no offence Shiny Mightyena but you shouldn't be rating/helping teams. At all. The movesets you suggested are baaaaad :/

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
i have an idea

LETS LEAVE IN GAME TEAM RATE TO DIE

O WAIT THESE POOR RATERS HAVE ALREADY KILLED IT

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
PUrEHearT, i'm not suggesting that your suggestions are crap just cause you disagree with mine. i just feel that everybody registered on this forum has the right to give his opinion on any topic. Oh, and my opinion regarding natures, is that you can't really affect them. they're what you call random, right? if not, pls forgive my ignorance about it, and i'll try my best to get pokemon with natures that everybody loves. *Ryan*, okay. your opinions are cool, but i feel you can't tell people to put up with your comments or shut up or whatever. we all have our strategies that work for us, okay? so, if you still doubt that i (or any one else could beat a frontier brain with a lineup like salaman's or whatever i can come up with, fine. just check out my Please Rate My Team thread on this very same forum before you start ranting about how stupid me and my lineups are. Leave salaman outta your dissing me, he just asked a question to which i gave ana honest answer. yeah, and Omastar? nice to know that you think of us as total retards or whatever when it comes to rating teams. me , Dark Venusaur and Golden Phantom really, really, really appreciate the thought. Later!

Last edited:
L

Lati-lover

Shiny Mightyena said:
PUrEHearT, i'm not suggesting that your suggestions are crap just cause you disagree with mine. i just feel that everybody registered on this forum has the right to give his opinion on any topic. Oh, and my opinion regarding natures, is that you can't really affect them. they're what you call random, right? if not, pls forgive my ignorance about it, and i'll try my best to get pokemon with natures that everybody loves. *Ryan*, okay. your opinions are cool, but i feel you can't tell people to put up with your comments or shut up or whatever. we all have our strategies that work for us, okay? so, if you still doubt that i (or any one else could beat a frontier brain with a lineup like salaman's or whatever i can come up with, fine. just check out my Please Rate My Team thread on this very same forum before you start ranting about how stupid me and my lineups are. Leave salaman outta your dissing me, he just asked a question to which i gave ana honest answer. yeah, and Omastar? nice to know that you think of us as total retards or whatever when it comes to rating teams. me , Dark Venusaur and Golden Phantom really, really, really appreciate the thought. Later!
I respect you Shiny Mighteyena :D. This is an example of a true person who does not just put people down. Kudos to u !!!

Rudoku

Your mom
Shiny Mightyena said:
PUrEHearT, i'm not suggesting that your suggestions are crap just cause you disagree with mine. i just feel that everybody registered on this forum has the right to give his opinion on any topic. Oh, and my opinion regarding natures, is that you can't really affect them. they're what you call random, right? if not, pls forgive my ignorance about it, and i'll try my best to get pokemon with natures that everybody loves. *
Use the Everstone while breeding or a Sychro pokemon while catching in Emerald = any nature you need.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
or just breed and stop treating pokemon like friends is another way

L

Lati-lover

0mastar said:
i'd like to add

why is acting childish on a POKEMON website stupid?

also i know what the **** respect is, and not many people around here ****ing deserve it, 'et toi' included

it's obvious why his sets are **** if you aren't visually impared

i honestly don't care if you respect me or not, i will still post how i want and ****
dude! Chill out!!! And acting childish on any website is bad because it means u r purposely disrespecting the public and nobody likes to be disrespected(no matter how much u deny it) so just leave him and the others alon u sad little n00b! Just because he is standing up for what he thinks is right, u crush him down. I spit on the ground in front of u and walk away in utter dissapointment.
;380; Lati-lover ;381;

Ridley-X4

UN-LTD AWESOME WORKS
I thought the rules said you can't call other members n00bs.

*Neslon laugh* Ha haw!

Anyway, 0mastar is right, Shiny Mightyena doesn't seem too good of a RMTer. Things like Charcoal only raise the moves by 10%, which ISN'T WORTH IT. And just having two attacking moves of the same type fail.

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Lati-lover said:
dude! Chill out!!! And acting childish on any website is bad because it means u r purposely disrespecting the public and nobody likes to be disrespected(no matter how much u deny it) so just leave him and the others alon u sad little n00b! Just because he is standing up for what he thinks is right, u crush him down. I spit on the ground in front of u and walk away in utter dissapointment.
;380; Lati-lover ;381;

lol yes i am a n00b

[SPOIL]
yeah right like thats possible, seeming as i am one of the best
[/SPOIL]

Air Dragon

Ha, ha... not.
Lati-lover, thank you so much for the defense! i really appreciate it. Um, Rudoku? i found your advice a little odd. colud you please highlight me on what you meant by " Sychro pokemon"? like what they are and where i can get them? thank you. Ridley-X4, i'd kindly like to disagree about boosting items. 10% can make all the difference in a battle to me. In an likewise manner, *Ryan*, the movesets i recommend are only "baaaaaaaaad" because i think you don' understand how i would use them. if in any way you'd want to, just PM me. PUrEHearT, save you Logic>You nonsense and any other insults for PMs. that way, the thread can be adequately used to meet the nedds of the ones who started them, rather than a battleground to attack RMTers based on their judgement. anything negative to say to me, pls PM. in respectful conclusion: post politely and fairly, or don't post at all. Okay? good. Later!

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
another case of 'anything works in-game' getting to someone's head

Status
Not open for further replies.