• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Team Must Be Rated!

I know, don't make any comments like "Lol Y u yUse aLL aTtak mOvEzZ!!!1!"
I know my team is attack oriented, but that's just how I think.

Magmar LV50@Choice Band
Nature:Serious
Fire Punch
Brick Break
EQ
Thunder Punch
This guy was just a breeding fluke at first, until I got the idea to create a CB Magmortar. I know he hasn't evolved, but he will soon.

Palkia LV57@Life Orb
Nature:Modest
Spacial Rend
Flamethrower
Ice Beam
T-Bolt
Woo! With a modest nature and a Special ATK of 213 makes this guy rock. Basically he can not be not very effective.

Dragonite Lv100@Lefties
Nature:Hardy
Aqua Tail
Outrage
Thunder Punch
Fire Punch
I know, I need Dragon Dance, I just don't know what to delete, plus Heart Scales haven't seemed to have been appearing much lately.

Shiny Blaziken Lv100@ Choice Band
Nature:Serious
Slash
Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick
AA
What?! Another Choice Bander? Well, yeah, once you see my Gyarados's held item you'll realize I've thrown all rules of competitive battling out the window. Again, another thing that needs a Heart Scale, AA should be replaced by Brave Bird. Or Maybe not...eh I don't know. I'm also at a delema with wether to use Blaze Kick or Fire Punch.

Houndoom Lv100@Lefties
Nature:Mild
Sludge Bomb
Nasty Plot
Dark Pulse
Flamethrower
I like the moveset, except for sludge bomb, I don't know what to do about it. Keep the move? Or trash it?

Gyarados Lv100@Splash Plate
Nature:Naive
Waterfall
DD
EQ
Stone Edge
Don't ask about the Splash Plate, Choice Bands and Lefties don't grow on trees you know.

If you need the stats of something feel free to ask, and I'll provide you with stats.

dusk456

Dark Lord
Gyarados Adamant@Leftovers: Dragon Dance, Taunt, Waterfall, Earthquake.