• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Team RMT

beshort123

<----Uber
OK this is my first RMT. So any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.

Spr_5b_237.png

Hitmontop (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Toxic
- Rapid Spin
- Sucker Punch
- Close Combat

This guy is my rapid spinner. It has good ev's too and does a lot of damage to other pokes.

Spr_5b_212_m.png

Scizor (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 216 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Scizor's there kinda just to be there. It takes out pokemon with a sash that set up a sweep which is really helpful.

Spr_5b_612_s.png

Haxorus (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Rivalry
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Dual Chop
- Earthquake
- Brick Break

This dragon is my homie. Its one of my main sweepers. Sash so it can set up a DD and live if hit buy an ice move. Then Dual Chop to take out annoying speed demon's like latios. If my homie uses DD twice... Well lets just say its very deadly.

Spr_5b_091_s.png

Cloyster (M) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Skill Link
EVs: 255 Def / 255 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Icicle Spear
- Rock Blast
- Razor Shell
- Shell Smash

Another sweeper. The sash is there to survive a special attack so it has a turn to use shell smash. I.E a Thunderus using thunder. Focus sash kicks in, Cloyster uses shell smash, and pwns with icicle spear.

Spr_5b_233.png

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Now this guy annoys a lot of people. T wave em, recover if it has some damage done to it, and starts attacking. Very helpful.

Spr_5b_094_s.png

Gengar (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Focus Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Pain Split

Now this guy is a speedy meany. 'Nuff said.

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION I NEED. YOU CAN TELL BYE THE CAPS. ANYWAY THE THING THAT CRIPPLES THIS TEAM ARE SANDSTORM TEAMS. IF ONE OF MY POKES ARE AT 1 HEALTH BECAUSE OF SASH, THE SAND WILL COME AND KILL IT. SO PLEASE I NEED A WAY TO COUNTER THIS.

And thank you for looking at this RMT

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
This is what I would suggest for a Gengar.
(Gengar) (M) @ Expert Belt
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt/Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain/Energy Ball

beshort123

<----Uber
This is what I would suggest for a Gengar.
(Gengar) (M) @ Expert Belt
- Focus Blast
- Thunderbolt/Substitute
- Shadow Ball
- Giga Drain/Energy Ball

That sounds pretty good. Thanks

The answer to stopping sandstorm is the one and only change-it-to-something-else technique. XD There really is no other way to counter Sandstorm.

beshort123

<----Uber
Hmmm. Maybe i can use a Politoed or Ninetales to counter sandstorm. Anybody thoughts on that?

EDIT: Someone suggested to me to use a scarfed Golduck in place of cloyster. Any thoughts on that?

Last edited:

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
Replace Hitmontop's Toxic with Rain Dance, which will hurt a lot of sandstorm teams and allow you to survive with Sash. It will also power up your Cloyster, cover Scizor's biggest weakness, and aid in Porygon2 and Hitmontop's survivability.

beshort123

<----Uber
replace hitmontop's toxic with rain dance, which will hurt a lot of sandstorm teams and allow you to survive with sash. It will also power up your cloyster, cover scizor's biggest weakness, and aid in porygon2 and hitmontop's survivability.

holy crap that's a baws idea. Thx a bunch

Virawl

•º°N¡ce Guy°º•
Yea. Probably the only way to get rid of a weather condition is to induce your own on it. Rain Dance w/ Hitmontop could do nicely, since I find Toxic a little awkward on Hitmontop.

You might have to watch out for fighting types though. Like, a Conkeldurr or Machamp with Mach Punch and Payback may be able to take you down. Not really an expert on this, but just saying.

jmdavid12

Challenge Accepted
For Haxorus, the set I usually use(without EV or Natures)is...

Haxorus
Trait: Mold Breaker
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

But other than that, your Haxorus is really good. But is it really a shiny?

beshort123

<----Uber
For Haxorus, the set I usually use(without EV or Natures)is...

Haxorus
Trait: Mold Breaker
-Dragon Dance
-Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide

But other than that, your Haxorus is really good. But is it really a shiny?

Yup its shiny. And this is my PO team. But i do have a haxorus that is exactly like the one i have on PO. And Dual Chop is there to take away substitute and still do a good amount of damage.

Rabble

First off, pain split can be replaced with giga drain on Gengar.
It heals him, and gives a reliable move for Swampert and Rotom-W.
Also, reversal on Haxorus reaches 200 BP after focus sash activates.
It's not as reliable as Brick Break, but it would do more damage than STAB outrage.
Finally Hitomontop can run foresight to prevent ghosts from blocking rapid spin.

Last edited:

Appoh

Clotsters ev spread isn't intelligent try jolly and atk instead of def plus you used 255 3 Evs are wasted in each stat try 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp this will max the attack to a high stat and the speed should out speed almost everything after a shell smash. The def Evs are useless because of the shellsmash def drop if you wanna run def Evs run a staller set or a white herb set just experiment with sets if the potw set is too boring for you

beshort123

<----Uber
Clotsters ev spread isn't intelligent try jolly and atk instead of def plus you used 255 3 Evs are wasted in each stat try 252 atk 252 spd 4 hp this will max the attack to a high stat and the speed should out speed almost everything after a shell smash. The def Evs are useless because of the shellsmash def drop if you wanna run def Evs run a staller set or a white herb set just experiment with sets if the potw set is too boring for you

All right that helps out. thanks

TM0verlord

PSN ID is on sig
Here's a suggestion for your Hitmontop: If you invest EVs in it's Defenses and HP and give it a defense boosting nature, Don't use Close Combat. Instead use Hi Jump Kick for a higher power STAB (with the risk of missing and losing a lot of HP.) or Brick Break as a weaker reliable STAB.

Joe The Bow

Redstone Utilist
THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT SUGGESTION I NEED. YOU CAN TELL BYE THE CAPS. ANYWAY THE THING THAT CRIPPLES THIS TEAM ARE SANDSTORM TEAMS. IF ONE OF MY POKES ARE AT 1 HEALTH BECAUSE OF SASH, THE SAND WILL COME AND KILL IT. SO PLEASE I NEED A WAY TO COUNTER THIS.

Spr_5b_233.png

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 100 Def / 156 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Rain Dance
- Ice Beam
- Recover

Now this guy annoys a lot of people. T wave em, recover if it has some damage done to it, and starts attacking. Very helpful.
You just solved your rain dance problem, and made Scizor more resistant.