• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My team seems to suffer.

PrinnyJesus

This is the first team that I decided to EV raise to lv100, however they still seem to suffer to the likes of Salamence and Starmie. I was wondering if maybe I'm using the wrong items or what, but I am unsure. Can someone give me suggestions on raising different pokemon or different moves?

Name: Claydol
Nature: Careful
Item: Leftovers
Attacks:
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Rapid Spin
-Explosion
EV Spread: 252 HP/200 Sp. Def/50 Def

I use this pokemon as a support pokemon through and through, but it doesn't seem to take switch-ins well.

Name: Feraligatr
Nature: Adamant
Item: Choice Scarf
Attacks:
-Waterfall
-Ice Fang
-Superpower
-Earthquake
EV Spread: 252 Atk/252 Spd

This is my all-around water type. I'm eager to switch it to Platinum to teach it Ice Punch and Outrage.

Name: Dusknoir
Nature: Impish
Item: Leftovers
Attacks:
-Shadow Sneak
-Will-O-Wisp
-Fire Punch
-Pain Split
EV Stats: 252 HP/252 Def

This is my bulky ghost that I usually switch in to protect my stealth rock from spinners. As expected it's prone to Shadow Ball & Draco Meteor.

Name: Medicham
Item: Choice Scarf
Attacks:
-Hi Jump Kick
-Psycho Cut
-Ice Punch
-ThunderPunch
EV Spread: 252 Atk/252 Spd

This is definently the "Glass Cannon" of my team, Pure Power making her a valuable asset.

Name: Garchomp
Item: Choice Band
-Outrage
-Crunch
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
EV Stats: 252 Atk/252 Spd

I know what your thinking. Wtf, Uber tier much. When I go wifi I announce 1 über a team and well this is mine. Being that he's the powerhouse of the team.

Name: Magmortar
Nature: Modest
Item: Choice Specs
Attacks:
-Overheat
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power (Dragon-type)
EV Stats: 252 Sp.Atk/252 Spd

Magmortar is no doubt my personal favorite. I was honestly wondering though if it's just a weak magmortar seeing how it loses a lot. :<

Comments on my team much appreciated, this being my first wifi team ever.

Last edited:

Reno

so adorable...
Actual EV spreads please. I am giving you a chance to edit them in before I lock.

Addie

(•✖•)
Also, not to mini-mod or anything but the "1 Uber a team" rule is utter crap, because you're using a team full of UUs and they are all seriously going to get walled by Lugia.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
^ That should fall under the "no gimmicks" rule in my opinion.

groovitational skiing9867

trapeze teddiursa!
outrage isn't necessary for feraligatr because he has ice punch. the reason why all the dragons want outrage is because of the STAB not the coverage. hidden power dragon?!?! you'd be better off with ice unless you realy hate kingdra.

fire fang gives chomp better coverage in the uu tier. if you are playing in the uber tier (which apparently your not?) keep crunch.

replace dusknoir with rotom h for he is a better spin blocker and can harm starmie. im not sure about the set though. check the rotom analysis in blue aces sig. he knows what hes talking about

claydol shouldn't be a lead or have explosion. if you want him to say alive

randomspot555

replace dusknoir with rotom h for he is a better spin blocker and can harm starmie. im not sure about the set though. check the rotom analysis in blue aces sig. he knows what hes talking about

This team is for Wi-Fi, and alternate forms forms can't be used on Wi-Fi (outside of Deoxys).