• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My team to get me through the game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mangaeyes

I haven't actually got the game yet but I was looking at the Elite Four and since I always struggle on them, I thought maybe I should create a team that could hopefully grow up to destroy them!

So I made a list of all the E4 pokemon's weaknesses and tried to build my team from there. Probably not the way it's usually done but just hear me out...

Anyway, I like every Pokemon in my team to play their part, which means no HM slaves. Thats why I have a physical water and a special water - so they can share waterfall and surf. I like my HM's to be split up over the team.

So here we go...I'm sure this team is probably hilariously bad but thats why I'm here asking for help...so please rate away!

563.png

Cofagrigus
Ghost
I love it. It looks awesome. Probably not the best reason to have a Pokemon on your team and also it can't learn any HMs. So this is the one that I will be happiest to let go if I need to ):

553.png

Krookodile
Ground/Dark
He wasn't my first choice, but I realised that I had a big electric weakness. Also, it can never hurt to have a dark type right? So hes immune to electric and psychic attacks.

628.png

Braviary
Normal/Flying
Because every team needs a flyer and because it's awesome. So I guess I'll be buying White version.

565.png

Carracosta
Water/Rock
My physical water. He can waterfall and dive. Hopefully with solid rock to make those super-effective hits slightly less devastating.

593.png

Jellicent
Water/Ghost
My special water. He can surf. Plus he can learn shadow ball and energy ball which I thought was pretty cool.

500.png

Emboar
Fire/Fighting
As we've learned from the past two generations, fire + fighting = good. He can burn the pesky grass types that threaten my waters and my croc.

Ivy_Profen

your early team is going to be pretty small then. Most of those are late game pokemon. You will only have tepig until the after the 5th town.

mangaeyes

your early team is going to be pretty small then. Most of those are late game pokemon. You will only have tepig until the after the 5th town.

Dammit...thats what I ws worried about. Although I like the idea of building up my team again mid-way. I always get stuck with the boring Pokemon you find straight away.

Skull-Kid

Actually, you get Sandile at the 3rd Gym. Tirtouga and Yamask are also available at the 4th Gym so your team will be build-up just fine.

Just saying but we need movesets so we can rate your team properly.

Ivy_Profen

Actually, you get Sandile at the 3rd Gym. Tirtouga and Yamask are also available at the 4th Gym so your team will be build-up just fine.

Just saying but we need movesets so we can rate your team properly.

3rd gym is in the 5th town...

Kerech

Shinigami...CHOP!
Read the rules, please.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.