• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My team.

aquasuicune

Sure... I apologize for the DP moves, as I have not bothered to update my vocabulary to the english names. (Mostly for Wi-fi)

PorygonZ@choice scarf
Modest
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Tri-Attack
Dark Pulse

Azelf@leftovers/life orb
Timid
Scheme/thunderbolt
Flamethrower
Psychic
Grass Rope

Debating between scheme+leftovers or Thunderbolt+Life Orb.

Dusknoir@leftovers
Careful
Pain Split
Shadow Strike
Thunderpunch
Will-O-Wisp

Gyarados@leftovers
Adamant
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Stone Edge

I'm not going to use taunt.

The last two I'm having issues with. Currently, it's:

Suicune@leftovers
Bold
Surf
Ice Beam
Rest
Calm Mind

I'm hesitant about leaving it out sleeping. My alternative was the standard STalker milotic. I was also considering grass rope/surf/rest/rain dance manaphy, but I don't have is as entei on pokemon ranger is evil.

Physical Sweeper (#2)
Weavile@life orb
Jolly
Brick Break
Ice Punch
Blade Test
Aerial Ace

Aerial Ace for heracross, who I have issues with. The other two options for this slot were electivire and garchomp. Those two go great with gyara, but weavile takes care of some really pesky stuff (i.e. gengar/hera/etc)

Please Rate!
One last thing. Can someone tell me the english names of the japanese moves I used?