• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Team.

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
Please rate my competitve team. I accept constructive critism and find flat out flames highly amusing. And Don't bug me about the Ubers. I'm not going to replace them. No other pokemon are cool enough.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regigigas[None]:
Lv.76

Moves:
Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Mega Punch.

Dialga[Adamant Orb]:
Lv.80

Moves:
Flamethrower, Earthquake, Dragon Pulse, Roar of Time.

Rayquaza[None]:
Lv.86

Moves:
Crunch, ExtremeSpeed, Dragon Claw, Fly[Fly Stays, Ray's My Flyer].

Kyogre[None]:
Lv.71

Moves:
Ice Beam, Thunder, Double Edge, Surf[Surf Stays, Ky's My Surfer].

Mewtwo[My Pride and Joy]:
Lv.100

Moves:
Shadow Ball, Ice Beam, Psychic, Aura Sphere.

Azelf[None]:
Lv.60

Moves:
Extrasensory, Uproar, Future Sight, Nasty Plot.

Azelf is Filler. Feel Free to make Suggestions for Replacement.

Bull

Just a pokemon fan
Please rate my competitve team. I accept constructive critism and find flat out flames highly amusing. And Don't bug me about the Ubers. I'm not going to replace them. No other pokemon are cool enough.

I'm too tired to give all the weaknesses but here goes:

Regigias [Deleted]

Dialga@Choice Specs:
Modest with 252 evs in sp. atk, 252 evs in speed, 4 in HP
Flamethrower
Draco Meteor
Dragon Pulse
Thunder

Has the same mechanics as a Choice Specs Mence set, but greater resistances. Its a shame this thing is outclassed by Palkia in so many ways.

Rayquaza@Life Orb:
Jolly with 252 evs in speed, 252 evs in atk, 4 in Sp. Def
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
Earthquake
Extremespeed/Crunch
I know you said that Fly stays, but Fly is a pathetic move for competitive play. If you're posting in this forum, then its for competitive so Fly has to go.

Kyogre@Leftovers
Modest with 252 evs in sp. atk, 252 evs in HP, 4 in def
Surf
Calm Mind
Ice Beam
Thunder

Standard.

Mewtwo@Life Orb
Timid with 216 evs in speed, 252 evs in sp. atk, 40 in HP
Aura Sphere
Ice Beam
Calm Mind
Recover
You gave your pride and joy the most pathetic move it can have in ubers in Psychic. You understand, that in an en environment full of psychics or things that resist it (Mewtwo, Mew, Wobba, Tyranitar, Lugia, Celebi, Lati@s, Jirachi, Deoxys, Giratina, Darkrai) and the ones that I missed, its much more effective to have other moves that strengthen your Mewtwo.

Azelf [Deleted]

You understand that Regigigas is worthless in almost every ties in pokemon? Its a shame such a cool pokemon got a pathetic trait like that. Don't use Regigigas. The movesets need lots of improvement. Suggestions are in bold.

You see, your team has no cohesion or unifying strategy. Its just some six ubers randomnly stacked together. You have no walls and therefore things like Deoxys FR run rampant through have of your team. Blissey and Lugia are recommended in place where Regigigas and Azelf where. Also, understand that if this is competitive play, you should not count your pokemon as dependant on HM moves, as they tend to be not very useful, aside from Surf and Waterfall. Analyze your weaknesses, seeing the other ubers that exist in that kind of metagame, take into consideration Darkrai which is a problem as it will put to sleep your team and you have nothing to take it on. Also you're completely dependant on Ray for CB Groudon and its not that likely to resist some blows from Dragon Claw or Stone Edge that a player with a little more skill can predict as you switch in Ray.

Comments above.