• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My team.

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
Its still not done, so i guess itll be good:

Ninjask.Timid
252 sp 126 def/127 sp def
Speed boost...
baton pass
protect
sword dance
x sissors
focus sash

this is to baton pass to rampardos,i just need some speed, protect, and fly makes him faster, consuming turns,and sword dance for a little help. x sissor to make an atack if i need to.

Rampardos.Adamant
252 atk.252 spd
????ability.
eq
rock slide
rock polish/stealth rock
stealth rock/zen headbutt
life orb/focus sash

this would be my basic sweeper, but a stealth rock would be good. also i like never to miss,thats y i dont use the stronger rock type atack.

gyarados.adamant
?????
252atk/spd
ddance
eq
waterfall/aqua tail
????
leftovers/life orb
well i could use it after baton passing, but not necesarily.
this is a to have another sweeper.

scizor adamant
technitian
252atk/spd
bullet punch
sword dance
x sissoro
??????
life orb
what to say?basic bullet punch scizor

alakazam.modest
252 sp atk/spd
calm mind/nasty plot(i think he learns)
psychic
shadow ball
?????
life orb
well, i dont like , to miss, so the fighting type move is not a choice. i could use a choice specs,but i might also use calm mind.

smeargle timid
252/spd and 126def/126 sp def
spore
nightmare
dream eater
can he learn sth else?spider web/mean look/rapid spin/stealth rock
leftovers
well, just a to try something else. it can also help sometimes, butnot sth necesary.

plz comment, rate suggest till now thnx...

Last edited:

pastel

Viva el Reggaeton!
can no1 help??
sry to double post, but just reviving my thread to see if some1 can help. me!!

oooo

Ninjask. Adamant
252 sp 126 def/127 sp def
Speed boost...
baton pass
protect
sword dance
x sissors
focus sash

Rampardos.Adamant
252 atk.252 spd
Mold Breakerability.
eq
rock slide
Fire Punch
zen headbutt
focus sash

gyarados.adamant
Intimidate
252atk/spd
ddance
eq
waterfall
Ice fang
leftovers/life orb

scizor adamant
technitian
252atk/spd
bullet punch
sword dance
x sissoro
Brick Break
life orb

alakazam.modest
252 sp atk/spd
Trickpsychic
shadow ball
Hidden Power Ice/Electric/Focus Blast
Choice Specs

smeargle timid
spore
Belly Drum
Baton Pass
Substitute
Salac Berry

Real quick rate.

You would get better and more detailed rates if you read the posting rules. You post your completed team. how it will look when its done. Also, your lacking descriptions. Pictures are also nice, but not required, but they make it look nice.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Its still not done, so i guess itll be good:

Ninjask Jolly
80 speed/252 Atk/176 HP
Speed boost...
baton pass
protect
sword dance
x sissors
focus sash

this is to baton pass to rampardos,i just need some speed, protect, and fly makes him faster, consuming turns,and sword dance for a little help. x sissor to make an atack if i need to.

Standard so it's fine... go with this EV spread though.

Rampardos.Adamant/Jolly
252 atk.252 spd/ HP 4
Mold Breaker ability.
eq
rock slide
Fire Punch/Pursuit
Zen headbutt
Choice Scarf/Choice Band

this would be my basic sweeper, but a stealth rock would be good. also i like never to miss,thats y i dont use the stronger rock type atack.

Really, no point in Life Orb IMO (just shortens Ram's life more the neccessary because of his horendous defenses), go with Choice Scarf or Choice Band

gyarados.adamant
Intimidate
252atk/252 Speed/4 Def
ddance
eq
waterfall/aqua tail
Stone Edge/Ice Fang
leftovers/life orb
well i could use it after baton passing, but not necesarily.
this is a to have another sweeper.

Go with this

scizor adamant
technitian
252atk/224 speed/ 32 HP
bullet punch
sword dance
X-Scissor/Bug Bite
Brick Break
life orb
what to say?basic bullet punch scizor

You could go with Bug Bite over X-scissor... with Technician it gets 120 BP plus STAB

alakazam.modest
252 sp atk/252 Speed/4 HP
Focus Blast
psychic
shadow ball
Trick
Choice Specs
well, i dont like , to miss, so the fighting type move is not a choice. i could use a choice specs,but i might also use calm mind.

Sometimes you have to take the chance of missing...

smeargle timid
spore
Belly Drum
Batton Pass
Spider Web
Salac Berry
can he learn sth else?spider web/mean look/rapid spin/stealth rock
leftovers
well, just a to try something else. it can also help sometimes, butnot sth necesary.

Smeargle can use every move but Chatter...

plz comment, rate suggest till now thnx...

Suggestions in bold

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
Ok, this RMT looks pretty incomplete so I would suggest that you get some descriptions as it makes it easier to rate.

I would like to point out that on your smeargle, running dream eater is a little weird, usually people don't stay in when you put them to sleep, so Dream Eater is sort of pointless.

Also, I wouldn't suggest running Rampardos at all, his stats are completely off balance despite his high attack and he is easily picked off by scizor's bullet punch so that is another reason not to run him.

Finally, I would suggest that you decide on all of your items and moves before posting the RMT at all, it makes it very difficult for people to fill in spaces for you, especially because you didn't put them there in the first place.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Ok, this RMT looks pretty incomplete so I would suggest that you get some descriptions as it makes it easier to rate.

I would like to point out that on your smeargle, running dream eater is a little weird, usually people don't stay in when you put them to sleep, so Dream Eater is sort of pointless.

Also, I wouldn't suggest running Rampardos at all, his stats are completely off balance despite his high attack and he is easily picked off by scizor's bullet punch so that is another reason not to run him.

Finally, I would suggest that you decide on all of your items and moves before posting the RMT at all, it makes it very difficult for people to fill in spaces for you, especially because you didn't put them there in the first place.

That's a good point... but I don't see any reason he should take Ram out... if a Scizor switches in he can, switch out Ram, and put in his own Scizor or Gyarados :/

AB2

cake cake cake cake
That's a good point... but I don't see any reason he should take Ram out... if a Scizor switches in he can, switch out Ram, and put in his own Scizor or Gyarados :/

Scizor is just way to much of a threat to have Rampardos on an OU team. You would be switching in and out way too many times, most likely into stealth rocks and then his pokes would get worn down, in just about every battle. imo, it is just not a good situation with Rampardos' way off balance stats.

GoldChocobo

Gotta Love AmbushCat
Ninjask.Adamant
252 sp 252 atk, 4 Def
Speed boost
baton pass
protect
sword dance
x sissors
focus sash

Ninjask is to fast to run timid, which lowers your atk anyway, so why you had it i dont know. And puting EVs into def is pointless, asNinjask is just too plain frail.

Rampardos.Adamant
252 atk.252 spd
????ability.
eq
rock slide
rock polish/stealth rock
stealth rock/zen headbutt
life orb/focus sash

rampardos is simply outclassed, if you want something to pass to, a definsively based Metagross would work very well here.

gyarados.adamant
Intimidate
252atk/ 252spd/ 4 def
ddance
eq
waterfall
bounce/stone edge
leftovers/life orb
A DD sweeper just plain wants this set, bounce/stone edge is mainly a filler.

scizor adamant
technitian
252atk/248 HP/8 SpDef
bullet punch
sword dance/roost
x sissoro
superpower
life orb

Scizor has no business with speed EVs, his base stat is too low. With Ninjask baton passing, you could consider roost over SD for some recovery. And superpower just helps with coverage. Though, with gross you would be getting somewhat redundant coverage, so maybe consider something ove this guy, maybe a Mence, or something... I'll prollythink of something later... maybe a Nastly Plot Ape even.

alakazam.modest
252 sp atk/252spd/ 4 HP
calm mind
psychic
shadow ball
Focus Blast
life orb
you have to take chances sometimes, missing is one of those chances.

Smergle has no place here. A rapid spimming starmie works better, as your team lacks synergy, and coverage, heres the set:
Starmie@Leftovers
Timid
Natural Cure
176 HP/116 SpA/216 Spe
-Rapid Spin
-Recover
-Grass Knot
-Ice Beam
Bulky EVs for easier spinning which helps Ninjask last longer, recover for... recovery, Grass Knot for bulky waters, and Ice Beam for flyers, and dragons.

Ok, hope this helps, I'd suggest studying up a bit more, and learning about EVs. Good Luck.

Last edited: