• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My teams For Battle Tower

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Metagross
Item: Softsand
Moves:
ShadowBall
Earthquake
Psychic
Meteor Smash

Garchomp
Item: Dragon Fang
Moves:
Earthquake
Crunch
Dragon Claw
Dragon Rush

Leafeon
Item: Rose Incense
Moves:
Razorleaf
Giga Drain
Synthesis
Magical Leaf

Cerulean21

Time Traveller
Post EVs please.

However, Leafons Special Attack is shallow compared with her impressive Attack Stat, so Magical Leaf and Giga Drain are an absolute No No, same goes for Dragon Claw AND Dragon Rush on Chomp (never use two Attacks of the same type on one Pokemon (exceptions are Draco Meteor and the like)). Fire Fang or Swords Dance over Dragon Rush on Chomp. Leafeon wants Leaf Blade

PokeWisdomGiver

Gespenster Jäger
Post EVs please.

However, Leafons Special Attack is shallow compared with her impressive Attack Stat, so Magical Leaf and Giga Drain are an absolute No No, same goes for Dragon Claw AND Dragon Rush on Chomp (never use two Attacks of the same type on one Pokemon (exceptions are Draco Meteor and the like)). Fire Fang or Swords Dance over Dragon Rush on Chomp. Leafeon wants Leaf Blade

Alright thanks. Leafeon still has 5 more levels until leafblade and I was going to delete magical leaf for it. As for garchomp I have Dragon rush as a last result move. If needed I use it if I know I am going to die. But the advice was great thanks:)