• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my Team's updates, again

Barrysun

well, I've been training a few more pokemon as well as changed up some moves of my pokemon.

Vaporeon
lv64
nature: modest
ice beam
shadow ball
rest
surf
------------------------------
Espeon
lv64
Psychic
shadow ball
trick room
Skill swipe (usely use it on vapereon in 2 vs 2 battles)

you know these two. my favorite leading pokemon. Espeon is good for support for Vapereon with Skill swipe and trick room. (skill swipe on vaporeon to protect espeon from surf and trick room is useful to give vapereon speed and it's helpful against ubber teams, some of them have great speed after all.)
and Vaporeon has Rest inplace of rain dance. (Vapereon has a lum berry to wake it up)

-------------------------------
Salamence
lv62
nature: adamant
fly
Dragon Claw
crunch
rock slide

Salamence with Fly and Rock slide with it's means of offence. (and plus fly is used for defence as well) dragon claw for stab and Crunch for a toss in
Magnezone
lv54
thunderbolt
protect
tri attack
Flash Cannon

replacing Metagross for this guy, Magnezone is good to counter water type pokemon. with Thunder bolt and Flash cannon for stab action. Tri attack is there for rival electric pokemon.

-------------------------------
Blaziken
lv60
nature: Adamant
sky uppercut
brave bird
blaze kick
bulk up

screw Inferape, Blaziken is my pufered fire type starter. with a high attack power along with the high risk but high rewarding brave bird for high damage.
Weavile
lv60
nature: Hardy
night slash
protect
brick break
ice punch

gotta have a good speed attacker. might breed him for a better natured Weavile.