• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my team's updates

Barrysun

well, here's an update on my teams right now...

team A:

Vapereon
lv64
nature: modest
ice beam
shadow ball
rest
surf

I've removed rain dance for rest. it has a lum berry to wake it up in the next turn. other then that, surf and Ice beam are it's main weapons. shadow ball is great for a backup move
------------------------------
Espeon
lv64
nature: modest
Psychic
shadow ball
trick room
Skill swipe (usely use it on vapereon in 2 vs 2 battles)

same old Espeon.
plus it has a trick room. it's mainly use to take turn the tables on faster pokemon like Latios, Latias, and other high speed pokemon.
and you should know what skill swipe is there for.
-------------------------
Metagross
lv61
nature: Serious
agility
Earthquake
Zen Headbutt
Meteor mash

gotta love good old Metagross. it's the psysical sweeper as well as a psychal wall of the group. I usely use earthquake whenever Wevile or Salalmence is the partner. Agility is good for a nice speed upgrade. (heck, I once timed doing this when my Espeon's trick room was still in effect)
-------------------------------
Salamence
lv59
nature: adamant
fly
Dragon Claw
crunch
rock slide

everybody needs a dragon type pokemon for their teams and this Salamence is a powerhouse. Fly is mainly used to combo with Vapereon's surf. (avoid Vapereon's surf while the opponents gets washed away) plus this move is a livesaver in many tight spots.
Rock slide is there to cause damage to both of my opponents at once while Crunh and Dragon claw are the damage takers.
------------------------------
Weavile
lv57
nature: Hardy
night slash
protect
brick break
ice punch

the top speed attacker for my team. it's protect is quite handy to set up some combos with ether surf or earthquake. Night slash and Ice Punch for stab and brick break is a throw in move
--------------------------------
Blaziken
lv57
nature: Adamant
brick break (soon, sky uppercut)
brave bird (may replace it with something else)
blaze kick
bulk up

I like Blaziken better then infernape. with Blaze kick and soon, Sky uppercut for stab, Bulk up and brave bird (might replace it with something else) for extra support.