• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My the best UU rain dance team(maybe a littel of)

5221A

i this is my first rain dance team for uu im free for any sugjestos so here i go

Electrode
- Rain dace
-Explode
-Thunder
-Taunt
Item: Damp rock
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 SPD /228 SATK/28 ATK
Ment to use taunt, to prevent stealth rock, rain dance then thunder or explosion or switch. Max speed ,to be fast, some EVs in attack and sp. attack to do some damege with his attacks. Damp rock turn that shallow 5 turns of rain into a huge 8 turns.
Seaking
- Megahorn
- Waterfall
-Poison jab
-Bounce
Item: Choice band
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Swift swim
EVs: 252 ATK/252 SPD/4 DEF
im obsesed with seaking.ment to clean up at late game. He can outrun the whole metagame in the rain. Bounce is for a free attack on the last turn of rain. poison jab to hit grass ( because bounce is relly pribictabal )so dose megahorn. Waterfall for stab ,and choice band to hit harder.
Claydol
-Rain dance
-Earthquake
-Stealth rock
-Cosmic power
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability:Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/100 SDEF/56 ATK/100 DEF
Good Hp ,and ok defences and cosmic power made Claydoll a wall for my team .he is immune to ground (not necessary because my team can deal with ) and thankfully electric witch my whole team struggles with . rain dance is necessary and he sets up stealth rock (yay).Earthquake is to deal with electric
Phione
-U-turn
-Rain dane
-Rest
-Surf
item: Life orb
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Phione's main niche in the UU metagame is to function as a bulky rain supporter. With its ability, Hydration, Phione is able to repeatedly switch in and set up Rain Dance while Resting off any damage taken. Hydration also allows Phione to act as an excellent status absorber for rain teams, preventing its fellow rain sweepers from being crippled. Waterfall is Phione's main STAB move and hits reasonably hard in the rain. U-turn is the icing on the cake, allowing Phione to scout the opponent's switch-in while enabling rain sweepers to come in unscathed.
Omnystar
-Hydropump
-Ancient power
-Ice beam
-Earthpower
Item: Choice specs
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SATK/252 SPD/4 HP
Omnystar is a great example of how to abuse of the rain. He already has a good special attack plus lots of speed in the rain is why i Omnystar has a little spot on my team. Hydro pump for stab and abuse of the rain ice beam to deal with birds dragons and grasses . ancient power for stab the occasional boost is nice too. Choice specs for more KOs.
Octiliry
-Gunk shot
-Hidden Power eletric
-Surf
-Waterfall
Item: Life orb
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 ATK/252 SATK/4 HP
On my opinion one of the most underestimate pokemon in the game. ok attack stats and if it lands a critical hit its almost always a KO Gunk shot to hit grasses and psychic for hitting grasses that resist gunk shot.Surf for stab and waterfall for more special walls.

Last edited:

Xx_BS-TyKi_xX

Se habla español
hi this is my first rain dance team for uu im free for any sugjestos so here i go
(i can only use stuff in HG)

Electrode Role: Lead /dedicatid rain dancer
- Rain dace
-Explosion
-Thunder
-Taunt
Item: Magnet / Damp Rock
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 Speed /228 Sp Atk /28 ATK
Ment to use taunt, to prevent stealth rock, rain dance then thunder, explosion or switch. Max speed ,to be fast, some EVs in attack and sp. attack to do some damege with his attacks.
A good mixed Electrode, you can use Damp Rock to change the 5 turns to 8 turns of a good rain. And so your Electrode need to have more Speed EVs 228 is not a max Speed

Seaking Role: physical sweeper /rain dancer
- Megahorn
- Waterfall
- Poison Jab
- Bounce
Item: Focus sash
EVs: 252 ATK/252 SPD/4 DEF
im obsesed with seaking. He can outrun the whole metagame in the rain. Bounce is for a free attack on the last turn of rain .
Well just don't use rain dance on Seaking it works as a Physical sweeper

Claydol Role:wall /dedicated Rain dancer
-Rain dance
-Explosion
-Stealth rock
-Earthquake
Item: Leftovers
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 DEF/200 SDEF/56 ATK
Good walling capability. accesses to rain dance and stab earthquake. dose are the facter that made claydol a greath addition to my team
Not Claydol not D: it sucks under the rain, low speed and a disvantage against Water, is gonna get killed before you can set up Rain Dance so add another one

Dewgong Role: healer(sort of)
-Safeguard
-Stockpile
-Swallow
-Surf
item: Leftovers
Nature: Bold
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP/100 DEF/152 SDEF

Omnystar Role :special sweeper
- Hydropump
- Brine / HP (Rock / Electric / Grass)
- Ice beam
- Ancentpower / Earthpower
Item: Wise glasses
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 SATK/252 SPD/4 HP
Omnystar is a great example of how to abuse of the rain. He already has a good special attack plus lots of speed in the rain is why i Omnystar has a little spot on my team.
As being a special sweeper you can add more toys to Omastar, HP Rock can Replace Ancient Power also can be replaced with Eartpower because you have Ice Beam to kill some birds xD

Octiliry Role: mixed sweeper
-Gunk shot
-Flamethrower
-Octazooka
-Waterfall
Item: Life orb
Ability: Sniper
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 ATK/252 SATK/4 HP
On my opinion one of the most underestimate pokemon in the game. ok attack stats and if it lands a critical hit its almost always a ko his moves pack quite a punch on grass type that try to pick on him and on the rest of the team.
Good Octillery I have one and is really amazing with Sniper

A good team, even if is not a Drizzle Team is kinda good

Last edited:

spuds4ever

I would take rain dance off lilicky and give it to octilery instead of flamethrower which will virtually nothing in rain and no stab. Then give lilicky curse for the extra move slot as it works nicely with gyro ball.

5221A

mabe Your right baut curse but without rain dance lickylick is almost useles on my team so i switched with ice punch and as fore octilery wath was i thinking by puting flamethrower in a rain team but i still wanth octlery to handle grass types so i placed signal beam

midend

1 strong electric poke = KABOOM! DX

I like your team though, is that claydol meant to explode on the opponent's electric? If so it may be tricky; your opponent wont likely be even sending it out against claydol. Explode at the wrong time and your team's probably screwed D;

Cool team! I would worry though about other water types. Besides thunder, it would be hard to take down a pokemon like milotic or slowbro. Slowbro would not really be a threat but milotic may be able to faint a good portion of your team. A milotic with surf, recover, toxic, protect would wall your team and its high defenses would make it hard to stop. Stab rain boosted surf would also leave a mark. Maybe add an electric or grass move like hp on octillery instead of flamethrower which is useless in the rain, plus you have gunk shot for grasses anyway.