• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My theory involving Giratina, Palkia and Dialga.

Do you agree with my theory?

• Yeah, it makes sense.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • No, it's stupid.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I don't really care.

Votes: 13 9.9%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 6 4.6%

• Total voters

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
Think of Giratina as the "black sheep" of the family.

Jirachi_Star

Fiddlesticks!
I think its a good theory. And it does make alot of sense.

Mega Typhlosion

You've got a good point. I agree with that idea of Giratina being the "boss" of the trio. And since black holes mess with both space and time, the theory has its point.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Yes, Black Holes distort time and space.. but a Clock would not be affected in a way you think. A Clock in itself moves every second, and it is only related to time when we configure it to be. And plus, you put a Clock in a Black Hole, and it wouldn't be a Clock anymore.

FreedomX10A

Infinite Atmosphere
Yes, Black Holes distort time and space.. but a Clock would not be affected in a way you think. A Clock in itself moves every second, and it is only related to time when we configure it to be. And plus, you put a Clock in a Black Hole, and it wouldn't be a Clock anymore.

haha thats what i was thinking of too.
a clock is artificial so it won't be affected, like how i set my time to GMT -5, and then go to a place that has time zone of GMT -8, it would still be GMT -5.

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
haha thats what i was thinking of too.
a clock is artificial so it won't be affected, like how i set my time to GMT -5, and then go to a place that has time zone of GMT -8, it would still be GMT -5.

Yeah, exactly. Really though, when I start thinking about time, space and reality, and all that junk, I feel so insignificant..... *pout*.

Emperor Giratina

Car Racing Pundit
Well, your theory does make sense, after all... But I somehow think that Giratina is the lord of the 'underworld' in the Pokemon World, considering its haunting cry, its six legs, six spikes on its wings, six rib cage-like things on its neck (which make up the devil's number, 666) and its intimidating apperance?

Last edited:

Blurrz

Oil Country 4 Life
Well, your theory does make sense, after all... But I somehow think that Giratina is the lord of the underworld in the Pokemon World, considering its haunting cry, its six legs, six spikes on its wings and six rib cage-like things on its neck?

Wow, that's a good one.. Never really acknowledged a 666 Pokemon, but Giratina fits the bill. Who knew.. the number of the beast! :p

Eclipse

I AM GONE.
Well, your theory does make sense, after all... But I somehow think that Giratina is the lord of the underworld in the Pokemon World, considering its haunting cry, its six legs, six spikes on its wings and six rib cage-like things on its neck?

And black holes could lead to the underworld, no?

Freezeydakilla

Hardcore Ice Lover!
And black holes could lead to the underworld, no?

I was thinking the same with Giratina being the underworld ruler(before i thought it was Darkrai) but my stance on this other part of the connection may change.For all we know giratina may turn out to be a good guy&arceus could be evil o_O

Glacius9

<- Ninja Turtle
I thought Palkia controlled Space in our (pokemon) world, and Dialga controlled Time in our (pokemon) world (both are true, yes?). I thought Giratina did a bit of each in the torn world, just not as good as Palkia or Dialga. He can't control space as well as Palkia, leading to the torn world being torn, and, I don't know, maybe the Torn World has an unsteady flow of time.
I like your theory better, though.

Pokemonfreak42

Boulder Trainer
wow

0_0 wow such a sophisticated discussion over pokeman....................
i thought pokeman was supposed to be simple, i guess i have been proved wrong, dead wrong

Umbreon_13

well yeah i suppose that could make sense

but why could giritina only travel through in his origin form

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
This theory is interesting, but maybe not entirely correct. All 3 of the dragon trio can travel through the dimensions, it just so happens that Giratina doesn't really control anything except for the Reverse World.

jellsprout

So wait. Does this mean Arceus is Einstein?

I think it makes sense. Im glad that someone could clear it up a little. I never even thought of that.