• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My TR team "The tricksters"

slowking79

King of the slowbro
Jirachi @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Trick Room
My bulky utility lead. Sets up Rocks and TR. Ice punch and U-turn to avoid being taunt bait and to do somw switch out damage.

Reuniclus (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
Usually what comes out after rachi U-turns. Either sets up TR when it stops or sweeps with great offensive coverage.

Dragonite (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
- Brick Break
- Dragon Claw
- Roost
- Fire Punch
A great wall and offensive threat.

Honchkrow (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Super Luck
- Brave Bird
- Night Slash
- Sucker Punch
- Superpower
Very hard hitting and has great coverage (I pref Super luck over Moxie beacuase it makes crits insanely powerful).

Braviary (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Keen Eye
- Bulk Up
- Superpower
- Brave Bird
- Rock Slide
My set up sweeper (may swap for a fighting type with guts).

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body/Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 120 SAtk / 136 SDef
Quiet Nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Energy Ball
Sets up TR and provides vital defensive and offensive coverage

BLUE-MEW

What is existence?
hmm, ur a little bit slow after TR wears out, i recomend adding speed on atleast 2 of ur pokes, ur also alitle ice weak, spec'd kyru can take out like 1/2 your team in late game atm because you wont be able to kill it because you have nothing that will outspeed one, and yes replace briv with a guts poke, heracross is a good canidate, its UU but it can pack a serious punch in TR

Vandslaux

Yes, I'd replace Braviary with a Guts Fighting type you're obviously referring to, Conkeldurr. Hammer Arm's Speed drop helps, and has priority for revenge killing if TR goes out.

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
A lot of your pokemon are really fast for TR. (Jirachi, Dragonite, Braviary, even honchcrow is pretty fast) I suggest using really slow pokemon, like reuniclus, and have a couple of really fast pokemon.