• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Un-Named Darkness Deck

e6life

Shedinja Trainer
Hey, All. For once in it's existence, I thought I'd post my lil' darkness deck up for feedback. Do keep in mind that 1) I'm not a very good deck builder, and 2) This is a 'Diamond & Pearl - On' deck. Also, if I broke any technical rules or have more/less than 60 cards, its only a mistake. I don't ever mean or want to cheat. Well, here goes:

Deck Name: Untitled (If you've got suggestions...)

x19 Pokemon:
x3 Darkrai (D & P: Great Encounters - 4/106)
x1 Darkrai Lv.X (D & P: Great Encounters - 104/106)
x4 Murkrow (D & P: Mysterious Treasures - 90/123)
x3 Honchkrown (D & P: Mysterious Treasures - 10/123)
x1 Honchkrow Lv.X (D & P: Secret Wonders - 132/132)
x4 Sneasel (Diamond & Pearl - 100/130)
x2 Weavile (Diamond & Pearl - 40/130)\
x1 Weavile (D & P: Secret Wonders - 40/132)

x17 Trainers
x2 Energey Restore
x2 Night Maintenance
x2 Premier Ball
x3 Switch
x1 Amulet Coin (Pokemon Tool) (D & P: Great Encounters)
x2 Leftovers (Pokemon Tool) (D & P: Great Encounters)
x4 Bebe's Search (Supporter) (D & P: Mysterious Treasures)
x1 Broken Time-Space (Stadium) (Platinum)

x24 Energy
x4 Darkness Energy (Special)
x20 Darkness Energy (Basic)

Well, that's that. I'm sorry that I can't (or really won't) say what else I have in my collection. If you give me a card suggestion, though, I'll hunt it down on the web, or something. Thanks.

blaZofgold

well, you get the priority right, and you use the right darkness pokemon...

you have quite too many energies and not enough supportive trainers
-about 6 darkness energy
-amulet coin

+a card that is a motor (claydol, noctowl) or a setup card (chatot MD, spritomb, driftblim)

you might wanna remove the honchkrow line and add in the new tyranitar prime for single energy proness.