• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Unusual OU Team (WITH DESCRIPTIONS)

Salve and Guten Tag all serebii team raters here is my new team for OU:

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash (Shiny/Nickname: LemonLime) ;473;
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Attack/ 252 Speed
Nature: Naughty
- Ice Shard
- Endeavor
- Stealth Rocks
- Earthquake

The main purpose of this piggy-mamoth thing is to be my main lead. Stealth Rocks + Sash mostly garuntee me getting my rocks up. The endeavor + sash+ shard combo is better IMO than Donphan due to Mamo's higher attack and STAB. Earthquake is put on for good measure. Mamo's nature is mad to maximize damage and make him easier to get down to sash.

Tenatcruel @ Life Orb ;073;
Ability: Liquid Ooze
EVs: 252 SpAttack/ 252 Speed/ 0 Hp IVs
Nature: Timid
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Giga Drain
- Toxic Spikes

Tentacruel is ment as ment as my back up lead. It resists all of mamo's weakness, excluding grass which it takes neutral damage. In this set Tenta is used as offensive beast w/ max speed to get toxic spikes out on the field. Tenta sacrafises Rapid Spin for Toxic Spikes as support for an important wall down the line. Liquid Ooze is used to damage drain punchers like Conkeldurr and Celebi's Leech Seed. O HP IVs allows maximum life orb attacks.

Virizion @ Leftovers (Shiny/Nickname: AT&T);640;
Ability: Justified
EVs: 104 Attack/ 154 SpAttack/ 252 Speed
Nature: Hasty
- Work Up
- Giga Drain
- Close Combat
- Hidden Power Ice

This is a standered work up Virizion. Work up allows Virizi to not rely on the accuracy of focus blast while not being crippled when getting burned. Giga drain is the standered STAB to get vriizi's health up. HP Ice is used for coverage and to take out those pesky Gliscors. With max speed, when virizi gets work up, up, Virizi can rip apart teams.

Alakazam @ Choice Scarf ;065;
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SpAttack/ 252 Speed
Nature:Modest
- Trick
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power Fire

This is a tricking Kazam set. With max EV's in speed Kazam can reach untouchable 507 speed (Excluding Priority; Scizor) and max SpAttack Kazam Reaches 405. Psyshock keeps the Blissey/Chancy away, focus blast for coverage, and HP Fire for coverage.

Spiritomb @ Black Glasses (Nickname: Vivian {Paper Mario TYD}) ;442;
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Attack/ 252 HP
Nature: Adamant
- Destiny Bond
- Taunt
- Sucker Puch
- Pursuit

Spiritomb despite normaly hanging out in NU, flourishes in OU, countering the always annyoning Reniculus, and shutting down its Calm Mind set. With the addition of SR and TS Spiritomb can effectively make my opponent weary of their switches. Taunt make suker punch always work or force my opponent to switch and take brutal damage from Pursuit. Destiny Bond is used for good measure and can scare oppents to switch.

Heatran @ Leftovers ;485;
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP/ 44 Spd/ 220 Speed
Nature: Calm
- TORMENT
- Subsitute
- Protect
- Lava Plume

This is my favorite set on my whole team, Tormetran is the troll of everyone's nightmares. Thanks to SR + TS the opponent will be fairly weak. The irony when people still dont know what torment does and how it destroys choice idems. Lava Plume's 30% chance of buring kills pokemon faster and can make a +1 TTar's Superpower useless. Tran can cover my teams weakness to fire and grass. The spdef evs allow heatran to take a scald or two and increases it overall bulk. The only two real thearts are Marshstomp + Gastrodon as both of their stabs can kill tran, but thanks to virizion they are a non issue.

Obligitory thank you for reading + rating my new OU team, Nicknames are apprieciated!

Klaus™

Banned
just saying, on spiritomb, destiny bond wont work. its too slow. i'd remove it completely. also, try and add rapid spin on cruel, the team will appreciate it alot.

][_, {[]} ][_, , forgot about entry hazards for a sec. Anyways I <3 in OU, it really can get unexpexted kills, but i know what you mean

Klaus™

Banned
look, no one is going to die from a tomb in ou. using it in uu is a stretch. in ou, itll get wrecked, as ou is fast-paced. it also has a lot of fignting and steel, and tomb cant hit any of those. with your moveset. its a horrible taunt user, as its TOO SLOW

thatjeremykid

.Memento.Mori.
look, no one is going to die from a tomb in ou. using it in uu is a stretch. in ou, itll get wrecked, as ou is fast-paced. it also has a lot of fignting and steel, and tomb cant hit any of those. with your moveset. its a horrible taunt user, as its TOO SLOW

agreed, use Sableye over Spirtomb. it's much better at taunting, and can screw over a lot of teams with Will-o-wisp. Trick is great to slow down fast sweepers if you give it a full incense, and priority recover ftw.

Soperman

The One and Only
Protect and Sub is kind of redundant. Maybe consider giving it Toxic or something for Special Sweepers (on Heatran I mean)
I love the Paper Mario reference :D but Spiritomb doesn't work very well :c Try Sableye instead probably.

My true reason for Tomb is namely reniculus, they are just a pokemon that makes me hate myself when I'm not using it, so spirtitomb is there for countering it, maybe not the best diecision for OU but TOO BAD!

Klaus™

Banned
1st: do you even know how d-bond works?
2nd: scizor can counter reuni. sableye completely walls most reuni's set, and can wear it down with night shade.
3rd: scizor. a much better pursuit user and better suited for ou. plus, perfect speed for trick room, so if a reuni uses tr, you can still sweep. i'd do some calcs, to see how many SpD evs you need on it.

4th: word to the wise, dont knock ideas. were trying to help.