• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My UU team

UmbreonLord

5th Gen OU
My first attempt at an UU team. Yeah, it may have OU weaknesses but I'm more concerened about the BL/UU weaknesses. Anyway, here they are...

Cloyster, Bold
Leftovers
252 hp/252 def/6 s.atk
Surf
Spikes
Toxic
Explosion

Normally my lead, uses spikes, poisons the other lead and when he is useless to me, I let him go boom.

Dodrio, Lonely
Focus Sash
252 ATK/252 SPD/6 HP
Drill Peck
Return
Endavor
Pursuit

Pursuit is for any mesprit trying to flee the scene, Return and Drill Peck for STAB, Endavor for a bang when he goes down.

Claydol, Bold
252 HP/136 DEF/120 Sp.Atk
Leftovers
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin
Ice Beam
Earthquake

Well he helps Dodrio who normally gets screwed by stealth rock, So I Rapid Spin and kill off anything I can with him and set up stealth rock. He won't be sweeping, just picking off anything weak.

Absol, Jolly
Focus Sash
252 atk/252 spd/6 hp
Swords Dance
Sucker Punch
X-Scissor
Night Slash
Swords Dance until Sash is activated or Absol gets hit, then its all up to prediction and annoying my opponent :p

Mantine, Calm
252 hp,252 sp def/6 sp.atk
Surf
HP Flying
Toxic
Ice Beam
My special wall, takes most special hits pretty well, but a few tbolts will scare him off.

Arcanine, Timid
252 sp.atk/252 spd/6 hp
Dragon Pulse
Flamethrower
HP Water
Extremespeed
You're probably thinking:OMG Extremespeed?? Stupid Person... but have you ever tried using arcanine without extremespeed? its not easy. HP Water so when heatran sets in flash fire, he can put a dent in it, or kill it with HP water. Will kill magcargo,camerupt and torkoal easily in the BL/UU Tier.

Thats my team. Feel free to help me adjust them and point out major UU/BL weaknesses

Last edited:

aipomkong

prophecy fulfilled
Arcanine isn't UU.

BL/UU isn't a tier, nor a metagame. BL's are too powerful for UU, and are not allowed in UU.