• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Weather Ball Team! The Lighter Side of Pokemon! :)

Hey guys! This is my PLATINUM Weather Ball team with 3!!! leads. I figure ingame is about having fun and what could be more fun than messing with and exploiting weather all day!?

The Leads

OBAMAsnow (Sassy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Snow Warning
EVS: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SPD
- Wood Hammer
- Blizzard
- Leech Seed
- Protect
Obligatory Hail starter. Since he's slow I opted for bulk and a subseed set. I know this slows things down, but he'll probably be switched out quickly anyways. Functional special wall against waters and electrics.

Hippowdon (Impish) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sandstream
EVS: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SPD
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Stealth Rock
- Roar
Hippowdon can set me up the sandstorm when I need it as well as set up entry hazards.

Bronzong (Impish) @ Damp/Heat Rocks when necessary
Ability: Levitate
EVS: 252 HP / 4 Att / 252 Def
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball
- Sunny Day
- Rain Dance
Bronzong sets up my other weather needs and uses the necessary item to do so. He is also a beast of a physical wall if I need to slow down Cynthia's Garchomp (Rain Dance Fire Fang Lol)

The Point of This

Froslass (Timid) @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVS: 4 HP / 252 SPA / 252 SPE
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball
- Weather Ball
- Thunderbolt
My First Weatherballer. Having an attack that can be Ice/Rock/Fire/Water helps with coverage. Neutral coverage on everything except Magnezone BEFORE Weather Ball is nice.

Roserade (Timid) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Natural Cure
EVS: 4 HP / 252 SPA / 252 SPE
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Weather Ball
- Sleep Powder
Roserade gave me this idea in the first place as I had so much fun in previous versions lugging Weather Ball around. Its coverage is much worse than Froslass, and Sleep Powder is there just because I don't need another Shadow Ball. I'll gladly replace it if there's a good reason, but I don't want to be breeding Hidden Powers.

Castform (Timid) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Forecast
EVS: EVS: 4 HP / 252 SPA / 252 SPE
- Thunder
- Blizzard
- Weather Ball
- Solarbeam
This thing will be a beast against anything it's faster than. Stab on a 100 BP move that can be multiple elements is awesome (disregarding sandstorm). Blizzard is for Hail, Solarbeam for sun, Thunder for Rain. Blizzard and Weather Ball have redundant coverage in Hail but I guess that was bound to happen.

I appreciate any critique of my team. My glaring fire weakness can be remedied by setting up Rain when necessary (I won't use Sunny Day vs. Flint!). Keep in mind it is for fun, and I know I have some trading and breeding to do with HG/SS. Also any item suggestions are also appreciated, I'm not sure I want two leftovers on the same team (or any other item) so I'm open to suggestions. :) Thanks guys!

nyrrangers123

you might want to add Raikou with Weather Ball and Thunder

donuts

Grass Master
It's cool, I think OBAMAsnow is a freaking amazing nickname.

Purple_Tangrowth

A DRUM, A DRUM!...
this forum section is quite desserted.
possibly try 4th gen competitive RMT if you want more attention and help

i personally wouldn't bother with the speed EV's on hippowdon, just to get its speed to a base of 60
more importantly, i would run max HP and SpD

the rest looks very intensely awesome