• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

MY White 2 Team

scomaru

I need my team rated since i have a white 2 game i am going to start and i need to know if this team nature and moveset is good. If you suggest an egg move pleases tell me so i will know.

Serperior
Nature: Modest
Leaf Storm
Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Hyper Beam

Emboar
Nature: Adamant
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz
Hamer Arm
Iron Head

Samurott
Nature: Modest or any Good Special Nature
Ice Beam
Hydro Cannon
Icy Wind
Bug Horn

Gavantula
Bug Buzz
Thunder
Energy Ball
Signial Beam

Bisharp
Nature: Adamant or Brave
Night Slash
Iron Head
Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

Haxorus
Nature Brave
Outrage
Iron Tail
Posion Jab
Earthquake

Aurath8

Serperior
Giga Drain
Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Leech Seed

Leaf Storm will simply waste the turns you spent using Calm Mind.
Hyper Beam sucks. Giga Drain will always do more damage than Hyper Beam over two turns.

Emboar
Nature: Adamant
Wild Charge
Flare Blitz
Hamer Arm
Rock Slide

Hammer Arm already covers whatever Iron Head does, so just use Rock Slide.

Samurott
Nature: Mild/Rash
Ice Beam
Surf
Return
Megahorn

Surf also always does more damage than Hydro Cannon over 2 turns. You don't need Icy Wind and Ice Beam, so use Return. I assume by Bug Horn you mean Megahorn?
Oh and Mild/Rash nature. Modest would lower the power of Megahorn.

Gavantula
Bug Buzz
Thunder
Energy Ball
Volt Switch

Again, you don't need Signal Beam and Bug Buzz, so use Volt Switch so you can switch and do dmage at the same time. Also Giga Drain > Energy Ball because healing is awesome.

Bisharp
Nature: Adamant or Brave
Night Slash
Iron Head
Stone Edge
Brick Break

Even a supereffective, Aerial Ace does the same as a STAB Iron Head. Brick Break hits Steels and goes well with Night Slash.

Haxorus
Nature Adamant
Outrage
Dragon Dance
Rock Slide
Earthquake

Adamant is the preferred nature.
Iron Tail is too inaccurate, use Rock Slide, which also goes good with Earthquake.
Never use Poison Jab unless you're a Poison type. It really sucks. Dragon Dance boosts your two best stats.

scomaru

Can i have another Samurott moveset and nature because i think i ran with that in the orignial Black or White game

boyerboy

Feel the...BANG!
On Emboar, I recomend this moveset
Flame Thrower
Scald
Wild Charge
Hammer Arm