• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My white team

rook09

Of science.
Future white team ( I forgot in title)

Not sure on natures and items

Jaroda
-Leaf Blade
-Leaf Storm
-Coil
-Dragon Tail
Not sure about Leaf Storm

Zekrom
-Cross thunder
-Lightening Strike
-Outrage
-?

Shibirudon
-Wild Bolt
-Zap Cannon
-Crunch
-Thunderbolt
Too many electric moves, so maybe something to replace Zap Cannon due to low accuracy

Ononokusu
-Outrage
-Dragon Claw
-Dragon Dance/Swords Dance
-?

Wargle
-Fly
-Brave Bird
-Superpower
-Aerial ace
Too many recoils in this moveset

Rankurusu
-Psychic
-Psycho Shock
-Shadow Ball
-Trick Room

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Jaroda
Adamant Nature
-Leaf Blade
-Leech Seed
-Coil
-Dragon Tail

You can keep Leaf Storm and have Naughty/Lonely as its Nature, but its Ability must be Perversity.

Zekrom
Jolly Nature
-Cross Thunder OR Lightning Strike
-Stone Edge
-Outrage OR Dragon Claw
-Shadow Claw

Ononokusu
Jolly Nature
-Outrage OR Dragon Claw
-Earthquake
-Dragon Dance
-Rock Slide

Rankurusu
Modest/Calm Nature
-Psychic OR Psycho Shock
-Calm Mind OR Energy Ball
-Shadow Ball
-Focus Blast

Comments in bold. Not sure about Wargle & Shibirudon so I left them for the other raters.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Future white team ( I forgot in title)

Not sure on natures and items

Shibirudon-Adament
-Wild Bolt
-Thunder wave
-Crunch
-Coil
Too many electric moves, so maybe something to replace Zap Cannon due to low accuracy

Wargle-Nature-Adament
Item-Lifeorb/Muscle band/Expert Belt
Ability-Encourage

-Return
-Brave Bird
-Superpower
-Shadow Claw/Claw Sharpen

Too many recoils in this moveset

Rankurusu-Timid
Item-Choice Scarf
Abilities-Regeneration

-Psychic
-Energy ball
-Shadow Ball
-Thunder

Comments in bold.
The electric pokemo that i'm not gonna try to spell is a tank. With Coil and no weaknesses, it fills this role well. Thunder wave slows down enemies. Other
moves are obvious.

Wargle is a beastly attacker. Its abilitiy,Encourage, makes it so Superpower doesn't effect its stats. The item is kinda interchangable. You can either choose shadow claw for coverage, or claw sharpen for raising stats.

Rankurusu is gonna be a speedy little devil. He will switch out a lot but regeneration can heal it when it switchs.

Short Wing

Home of the Braviary
Wargle is a beastly attacker. Its abilitiy,Encourage, makes it so Superpower doesn't effect its stats. The item is kinda interchangable. You can either choose shadow claw for coverage, or claw sharpen for raising stats.
^
If you go with that Wargle set keep in mind that only Shadow Claw will get the encourage boost.
Sorry but Encourage doesn't block the stat drops from Super Power or recoil from Brave Bird - It only works on moves with positive effects like Crush Claw, Rock Slide etc.
So if you use Claw Sharpen then go with Competitive Spirit as the ability.

M4zz

Banned
@Shine, Coil+Perversity? No way man. If goin with the Perversity set, replace coil with gastro acid or swords dance.