• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

my wifi team

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiny aggron.

lost champion
lucario:
nature:mild
ability:steadfast
item: black belt
moveset:stone edge, aura sphere, shadow ball, calm mind

blaziken
nature: lonely
ability: blaze
item: toxic orb
moveset: blaze kick, stone edge, facade, sky uppercut

hydreigon:
nature: relaxed
ability: levitate
item: dragon gem
moveset: crunch,draco meteor,thunder wave, acrobatics

heatran:
nature:naive
ability flash fire
item: none (give suggestions on what to give him)
moveset: iron head, crunch, earthquake, magma storm

luxray:
nature:calm
ability: intimidate
item: quick claw
moveset: thinderbolt, thunder wave, ice fang, endevor

weavile:
nature:calm
ability:pressure
item:brightpowder
moveset: ice beam: dark pulse, facade, (i didnt give him a last move gove me suggestions on what to teach him)

shinytactics14

Stay frosty
are any of these pokemon ev trained.if not then you got a problem because everybody ev trains now .also you need a strategy like a trick room or sandstorm team.pokemon that go together like rock and ground go together in a sandstorm team

are any of these pokemon ev trained.if not then you got a problem because everybody ev trains now .also you need a strategy like a trick room or sandstorm team.pokemon that go together like rock and ground go together in a sandstorm team

Well, you also need descriptions, and to use the correct format.

Let's see: You need descriptions, the correct format including EVs, you triple posted, you bumped after 3 minutes of your last post, I don't know why you have Crunch and Acrobatics on Hydreigon, Fire Blast > Magma Storm on Heatran, Brightpowder is illegal, and Ice Shard is nice on Weavile. You'd be totally crushed on Pokémon Online.

Last edited:

irock245

She wants it
yea what these guys said. Or were you going for this team in game?

McDanger

closed for bumping

Status
Not open for further replies.