• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Wii fails at life.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
So one day I'm playing Brawl, and all the sudden there's this sound like a truck horn coming from my TV. I try to turn the Wii off, but the power button won't work so I unplug it, plug it back in and start it up. The safety warning comes up, but no "Press A to continue" so i hit reset, and all that comes up is a black screen. I leave it for a while, come back and it starts up fine, except it reads Brawl as a GCN game. I eject and put it back in, and it loads, but when I start it goes to a black screen with flashing white pixels. I unplug and restart, and try Pok'emon Ranch to see if that would work. It worked for about three minutes, and then froze. After that I just left it alone. Anyone know what's up?

I hate to state the obvious though it looks like you have a defective Wii. You can opt to send it in for repair, or maybe get a new/better condition used one.

mastergeorge

The Swaginator
I don't know. I never heard of this before. Try putting a GCN game in it too see if it reads. If not I don't know.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
Damn. I just tried to salvage my event pokemon off of ranch. I said the file was corrupt and to delete the file. God fucking damn it. I'm sending it into Nintendo tomorrow. Does anyone know if they can save the save files, or am I just screwed?