• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My Works

GDE

Palette Professor
hasn't been any new stuff in a while :(

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
He's the dude with the Cacturne. The one May always beats in the Grand Festival.

~Ayra~;267;

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
No problem. Hey, can you do OWs of Zoey? If you can't that's fine, but, if you can, please try. Thank you.

~Ayra~;267;

No problem. Hey, can you do OWs of Zoey? If you can't that's fine, but, if you can, please try. Thank you.

~Ayra~;267;

I will do her next week, this week I have alot going on so I don't have much time. Just one question. Is she the orange hair girl that May fought in the contest?

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Yup, she's a girl but she doesn't wear dresses in Contests, and she's good.

~Ayra~;267;

kyledove

Rainbow Trainer
I noticed you ripped the large player sprites from the movie at the end in the credits, could you also get the other sprites that appear? If I remember right wingull flies by, and so does drifloon. Im not sure if magneton does too for some reason.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Wow I love the bike rips a lot! I think there from the ending credits?? Not to sure
Anyways I love them

Also could you rip like the Chimchar And Infernape and all them from the opening Credits?

I noticed you ripped the large player sprites from the movie at the end in the credits, could you also get the other sprites that appear? If I remember right wingull flies by, and so does drifloon. Im not sure if magneton does too for some reason.

I will try and get those later. Thanks.

Ayra

~Master Coordinator~
Just take your time and make sure its the best it can be.

~Ayra~;267;

I got them and I also added the bags from D/P and Platinum. I just readded secretebase stuff that I posted earlier because for some reason it got deleted.

Last edited:

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Kool more :D
Are you gonna add the pokemon from the opening credits like teh Infernape Piplup Chimchar and Stuff?
Also all the amity park Pokemon?

Kool more :D
Are you gonna add the pokemon from the opening credits like teh Infernape Piplup Chimchar and Stuff?
Also all the amity park Pokemon?

I did not bother riping the intro sprites because klnothincomin already did but if you sill want me to post them, I will rip them myself and do so. And for the Pokemon in the Park, they will take a long time to get. I have a few of them but I will post them when I get more.

sapphire_addict

Brooklyn rage!
Dang thats amazing! -jelousy- you are very talented and don't you ever stop!

Drift3r

Yeah.
This looks really cool - I'm subscribing :p

Do you think you'll be able to share it over the internet when you're finished?

Rayquaza Master777

#1 May Fanboy
Who's the one with the huge hair?