• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My X treme team

Greninja LV 72
Surf
Ice Beam
Night Slash
Extrasensory

Garchomp LV 72
Earthquake
Dragon Claw
Crunch
Swords Dance

Lucario LV 72
Aura Sphere
Dragon Pulse
Extremespeed
Close Combat

Gardevoir LV 72
Psychic
Moonblast
Thunder Wave
Calm Mind

Gengar LV 72
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Confuse Ray

Charizard LV 73
Flamethrower
Slash
Fly
Dragon Rage

Is there something that can be improved on my Pokemon's movesets? I'll appreciate your feedback.

ilovemyumbreon

Holding a Moon Shard
You're Charizard is a mixed attacker, I always think that Charizard should use all Physical or all Special attacks (I prefer to run a special Charizard). Lucario on the other hand is a good mixed attacker. Let me know if you're confused by what I'm saying.

You're Charizard is a mixed attacker, I always think that Charizard should use all Physical or all Special attacks (I prefer to run a special Charizard). Lucario on the other hand is a good mixed attacker. Let me know if you're confused by what I'm saying.
I'm planning to erase Charizard's Dragon Rage and Slash for better moves, I'm just not sure which ones. He has a Charizardite X, so would it be good if I gave him a Dragon type attack? Should any of Lucario's moves then?

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
I'd run a purely Special Greninja by giving it Dark Pulse > Night Slash.It's SpA stat is inherently much better than it's Atk stat so unless you have a +Atk nature Dark Pulse is the better choice.

Rock Slide / Fire Fang is the better third move on Garchomp. Crunch doesn't give Garchomp any notable coverage while the suggested moves let him take out Ice types. You could alternatively run Poison Jab if you feel Fairy types are the bigger threat.

Shadow Ball > Dragon Pulse on Lucario. The Ghost + Fighting combo is hits every Pokemon within the game for neutral coverage while unSTABed Dragon Pulse ends up being rather underwhelming in most situations.

I'd run Focus Blast > Confuse Ray on Gengar. It doesn't have the best defenses which means a misplayed Confuse Ray will end up hurting it. If you really want a supporting move on it, Will-o-Wisp is the prefered option.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Naive Nature (+Spe -SpD)
Blaze / Tough Claws
~ Flare Blitz
~ Earthquake
~ Dragon Claw
~ Fire Blast / Flamethrower

MixZard is actually completely usable and I'd honestly recommend it over PhysicalZard X for ingame purposes just because you can't Dragon Dance without breeding.