• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My (yet to be created) game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Hi everybody. Well, i'm planning to create a game whith my friends. Not spoiling to much, it seems like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, yet whith its own touch. I will give my best, using UDK as a program. I know it takes a lot of time, but my goal is to fix it. Price? The plan is to make it free, whith some premium stuff you buy whith real money. So, after reading this, I hope you'll have something to look forward into. :)

Last edited:

Magnegross

peepee ding dong
I'm going to be honest here. You need companies and designers and software engineers for games like "Deus Ex".

Good luck I guess?

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
I'm going to be honest here. You need companies and designers and software engineers for games like "Deus Ex".

Good luck I guess?
Well, yes, but I said it's like, not that it is. It's just some of the game mechanics that is similiar. Both would still be qualified as different games.
In fact, I dislike DE a lot. I cant figure out why though.

blaze boy

Aka SamuraiDon
Hi everybody. Well, i'm planning to create a game whith my friends. Not spoiling to much, it seems like Deus Ex: Human Revolution, yet whith its own touch. I will give my best, using UDK as a program. I know it takes a lot of time, but my goal is to fix it. Price? The plan is to make it free, whith some premium stuff you buy whith real money. So, after reading this, I hope you'll have something to look forward into. :)

"Actions speak louder than words."

bug pro

Pearl on Phone
Well, thanks for the good lucks.

And yes, actions do speak louder. But we haven't got any time to start working yet. Probable tomorow.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Well All I can say is have fun with your strange project and good luck looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.