• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

My YGO cards!

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
I run a spellcaster deck and I would love to have some more support or at least some new monsters and so I've thought of a few that I use on my fan fic:

Well these belong to a fake set by the name of "Magical Exiled Revolution" a.k.a. MERV. Hope you like 'em

RadiantMagician.jpg
MagiciansBurialGrounds.jpg

SpiritualMagician.jpg
MagicalBreak.jpg

MagiciansPet-Azu.jpg
FireMagicianGirl.jpg

WaterMagicianGirl.jpg
MagicalShopping.jpg

MagiciansGuardianAngel-Ophanin.jpg
DarkMaiden.jpg

AMourningSong2.jpg
D.jpg

LokiIkol.jpg
GabrielsWingsSiegfriedsSword.jpg

DarkShiningMagician.jpg
ArtistsDream.jpg

ArcherWannaBe-Magi.jpg
AFatefulTrunofEvents.jpg

MagicalRain.jpg
LittleBubbleMagician.jpg

FusionMagician.jpg
NatureMagician.jpg

FluteMagician.jpg

Well please tell me what you think and any edits you think I should make...

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
I like those cards, nice job. It's a 10/10 :)

Anyway.......

On the "Magical Shopping" card, after picking up the cards, what you do to the picked up cards?

Blaperile

Blaziken rules!
I like them like the people above, so I give it like the people above a 10/10.

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Apart from the text being a bit small on a few, and the picture being squashed on some others, these are really really really really good.

bassface

bassface OWNZZ
Loki and Kol was a little squashed in terms of the pic. Otherwise, They could fool me for sure. I really liked how you made these in terms of the pics. You should definatly be a graphics designer. 10/10. Keep up the good work ;)

Last edited:

Empoleon Bonaparte

Extremely good , just 10 out of 5. But the only thing, but thats just my opinion, is that the Loki and Kol card is a bit to strong. Attacking twice with 2450 making it stronger then the Gate Guardian and the three blue eyes, forgot the name.

Raiburuto

~Grammar Nazi
Loki and Kol was a little squashed in terms of the pic. Otherwise, They could fool me for sure. I really liked how you made these in terms of the pics. You should definatly be a graphics designer. 10/10. Keep up the good work ;)

He didn't make them himself, he used the Yu-Gi-Oh! Card Maker, anyone can do it.

Jimmy-Foster

Problem magnet
sweet cards, U wanna become a card maker for Konami or who ever makes em. Id love to use some of these cards and Im not even into spellcasters :p

master16

Electric Zapper
i like them 100000000000000/2 alot

DVB

Philosopher Knight
If you drew the artwork youself, your awesomeness is OVER 9000!!!

griffins_guardian

GuardianofKnowledge;
They REALLY look great. I wish people were allowed to make their own cards and use them in tournaments >>